Chapter 33: Jealous?

Lucy POV

Morning~

I woke up by a fire breathing dragon slayer right beside me. "Natsu, wake up!" I shook Natsu. "Hm.." He said. "What?" He said. "Natsu! Gray beated you-" Before I could continue, He shot up straight. "What?!" He shouted. "Just kidding." I said.

He pouted and attempted to sleep again but I was smarted than him so, I pulled the pillows. "Luce! Give it back! I wanna sleep!" He said. "Oh, Get up, sleepy head. Or else I'm won't make breakfast." I grinned. His eyes widened. "I'm up!" He said as he stood. I smiled proudly. I went to the kitchen and got out some pancake mix, egg, and water.

I sighed as Natsu tried to sleep again. "Natsu." I eyed him. He flinched and turned his head. "Wh-what? I was just checking out the the bed... To see.. If.. Uhh.. There are any.. Bugs! Yes.. Bugs!" he said nervously. I started to mix them and cook them. After cooking, I made some syrup. After that, Natsu sat down very fastly as I served him his pancake. His was 5 and mine was 2.

What?

After eating and some arguing with Natsu, we went to the guild..

Holding hands -/////-..

Once we got there, everyone looked at us shockingly.

"Pay up, Minna!" Mira said. Pay what? I gave them a confused face. "Flame brain actually got a girlfriend! Oh man!" Gray said. "What was that, Ice Princess?!" Natsu shouted as he let go of my hand and touched foreheads with Gray with an Aura.

Gee..

Can't these guys stand a day without fighting? -__-

"Lucy, congratulations for Natsu and You." Lisanna said. "Thanks. But, when did you found out and how?" I asked. "Oh, from Mira-nee." She answered.

"Well, I gotta go now." Something's off with Lisanna. Normally, when she or I would start a conversation, it would last until Mira will call her or something important.

Oh well. ^__^

Lisanna POV

As I walk away from Lucy, I can't help but feel pain in my heart..

I still love Natsu..

I sighed. But, they are so perfect for each other. "Hey, Lis? You alright?" I heard someone ask. I look to where it was and..

Natsu..

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Lucy." I said. There's the pain again as I said Lucy's name. "Yeah but still! You're my friend!" Now that is just..

"Go to your girlfriend now." I scolded him. I smiled like always as he went to Lucy. I went outside the guild and into the park. "Hey." I heard and all too familiar voice. "Mira-nee?" I said. "I know you when you're hurting or not. So, why?" She asked. "I-it's nothing.." I said.

"Okay. I won't force you to say it but, It will feel better when you tell someone about it." She said and left. I just sighed again. Suddenly, A tear fell from my eye.

I wiped it but, tears just fell from my eyes.

I can't help but be jealous..

I wiped it and prevented from tears falling anymore. I ran to the guild and opened the door. "Hey, Lis!" Natsu said. "Hey Natsu!" I said.

Lucy POV

As Natsu went near Lisanna, I can't help but feel a pang in my heart. What is this?

Jealously..