Chapter 35: Zein..

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar wall.. Where am I?

No, seriously, Where am I? .__.

I sat up and saw that I was in a jail.. I stood up and was about to run but there was this things in my hand. I looked to it and.. Hand cuffs..

I gritted my teeth. I tried summoning fire to melt it but.. No use..

"It's no use. Those hand cuffs are magic proof." I heard someone say. "Mike.." I said with hatred. "Hey, don't blame me. If you didn't kill my sisters and Zeref, you wouldn't be in this mess." He smirked. I hritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Hm.. Looks like you caught quite the human, Mike.." I heard a feminine voice. She has long black hair. Her left eye was closed while her right was pitch black. Her skin was almost gray. She was taller than Mike. Dhe wore a black dress that ended in her knees with ruffles. The end was blood red.

"What do you want with me?!" I asked. "Hm. You are strong but, not smart. I need your powers, honey." She said as she walked closer to me. She went inside the jail and held my chin and whispered, "And recreate Zeref." My eyes widened. "You wouldn't.." I said. "Oh, would I." She teased. I stared into her eyes...

I stared and got shocked when It suddenly turned.. Gold.. It was just like the girls that Zeref summoned..

She went outside and smilef evily at me. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "Not gonna tell, sweety." I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Mike closed the jail. I sighed.

What am I gonna do?

Wait..

Those hand cuffs are magic proof.

Magic? That's right! It's only magic and not weapons! I summoned my Fire sword and made it close to the hand cuffs. It was melting! Yes! Once it melted, i released my hand and melted the bars.

Once a hole was created, I went through it and looked around. There was no people. I quietly walked through the hallways until I hearda shout. "Let me out! Please!" That sounds like.. Wendy!

I ran and followed the sound. I saw Wendy crying for help. "Wendy." I called. "Lucy-san!" She said. I made a 'shh' sign. She nodded. I melted the bars and she went out and hugged me. "Arigatou, Lucy-san.." She said. I smiled and said, "let's go find Gajeel and Natsu." I said. "Haaa!!!! Let me out, you bastards!!!!" Thar sounded like Natsu...

"Flame brain!! Will yoy be quiet!?!" Gajeel! Wendy and I ran, following the noise and saw Natsu and Gajeel fighting.

Seriously, when can this guys quit fighting? -__-

"Oi! It's-"

"They escaped!! Hurry and tell tge Mistress!!" A guard said as the other one ran. I gritted my teeth. I quickly destroyed the bars.

But then, suddenly, and army appeared, surrounding us..

I requipped into my Starry armor ans held my Starfury, and goy ready for battle.

"Hm. I guess I was wrong. You are pretty smart. You figured out how to break free." I looked up to see Zein in mid air. "Hn. I guess I am pretty smart!" I said as I jumped in the air and attacked her. But, she blocked it with her own hands. My eyes widened.

"How..? How did you do it..? No one can block the attack of Srarfury!" I excalimed, shocked, of what I just saw. "Hm. Let's see. I'm stronger than you. I created Zeref, remember?" She laughed. That means, she's stronger than Zeref...

I clenched my fist. I looked down and saw that Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu were fighting the army. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "Oh. Just kept them where they can't interrupt our conversation." She smirked.

"Where are they?!" I shouted. "Hm. Since you are so desperate, they are.." She floated closer to me. "In my world. Fighting. Maybe even got.." I waited for her to say it..

"Killed." She said and floated away from me. My eyes widened. "Wh-what?" I asked, weakly. "No.." I said. "Oh yes, dear. Let me show you." She said as she summoned a portal like mirror. It showed..

Erza, Mira, Levy and the others fighting monsters..

"Please! Don't kill them!" I said. "I wouldn't for one condition." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Give me your powers."

-------------

O__o what did I wrote?

Anyway, follow me on:

IG: Thekpopaddict_18

I had a twitter but I forgot my password .__.

~Thekpopaddict_18