Chapter 26: Birthday~

Lucy POV

It's been weeks since that incident and Mike has neber bothered us. I smiled as I walked through the river bed. I opened the guild doors as soon as I get there. Everyone was doing their usual things. I went to Levy. "Hey, Lu-chan!" Leby greeted. "Hey, Levy-chan! What's that?" I asked and pointed to the book she eas holding. "Oh this? It's for your- I mean... It's a book I borrowed from the library!" She said nervously. "Ok." I said as she sighed.

"Good morning, Lucy." Erza said as she sat beside Levy and whispered something. I'm getting curious.

"Hey, Natsu. Can we go on a job? I've gotta pay my rent soon!" I said as soon as I saw Natsu. "Uh. Sorry, Luce. Lisanna wanted me to help with something." Natsu said. I sighed. They're acting weird. "Erza, can I go on a mission alone? I gotta pay my rent soon." I asked Erza. "Uh. No! You can't!" She bursted. "Why?" I pouted. "Well uh.. You.. Have.. Responsibility to the team!" She stuttered. I just looked at her pleadingly. She sighed and said, "Fine. But, take me with you. Or, you can come with me on a mission. I am going on a S-Class mission." She smiled. My eyes sparkled. "Really, Erza?" I said with me eyes sparkling as she nodded. "Yey!" I celebrated.

She told me to wait here while she gets her mission upstairs. She went back here after a few minutes and went to Mira for approval. "Oh! You're gonna take Lucy?" Mira said. Erza nodded. "Well, good luck!" She said and we left. I didn't need any luggage because I have plenth of dresses. I can reequip. I said that we didn't need to take the train because I can teleport. She nodded and said thanks.

We held hands and and teleported. We stopped at a town called Tamaki town. (A/N:Totally made that up.) We went to the client and talled for a bit.

Our job was to eliminate a big monster. The monster only come out afternoon so I guess we can teleport back home before midnight.

We chatted fow about like 3 hours until we heard a roar. "Lucy?" Erza asked. I nodded. "Let's go!" She said. We ran to tha hallway and outside. Once we were outside, we saw the monster- no. A dragon. I looked skeptically. I've fought a lot of dragons when I was training with Acnologia. Now that I mention it, I actually miss them. I wonder where they are now? Anyway, back to the situation. The dragon has silver scales like metal. He roared and metal came out of his mouth. "Come on!" Erza said as she reequipped into her Flight armor. I reequipped into my Metal armor. I swung my silver sword and charged.

I hit the dragons back but it only resulted a scratch. It was about to hit me but I teleported to the ground. "Roar of the Metal dragon!" I said. The dragon looks surprised but dodhed and went near me. As close as he was, I could smell... Gajeel?! Wait.. Metal..

"Metallicana?!" I shouted. "Yes, Miss Lucy." He said. He turned into his human form and I recognised him. "Lucy!" Erza said. "Erza, don't worry! It's just Metallicana! Gajeel's dragon!" I said. Wait..

"If you're here, where's Grandine-san?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm here so don't you there lie, Metallicana." I saw a white dragon. "Grandine-san, where is Igneel?" I asked. "There." She said as she formed into her human form. A guy with a familiar pink hair walked. "Igneel?!" I asked. He nodded. I went and hugged him. "How are you, Lucy?" He asked. "I'm fine but, I thought once you got released, you'll find Natsu? Come on! Let's go! I want Natsu to see you!" I said. I looked at the others. "You too!" I said. "Let's go!" I said. We first went to the client and got the reward. We shared 5 million jewels. I just need 1, 500, 000 jewels.

We teleported to the guild. I opened the door and asked, "Where's Natsu?!" I asked exitedly. "Yo, Luce?" Hestepped out from the crowd. "I've a surprise for you!" I said. "You too! Wendy, Gajeel!" I added. "What is it, Bunny girl?" Gajeel asked. I stepped aside and the three who was in human for, turned into their dragon form. The other members eyes widened and Natsu was the first to react.