Chapter 38: We found you!

Lucy's POV

"A portal. We have to find a portal." I informed them. "But Lucy-san, how are we going to find a portal in this mansion?" Wendy asked. "Search every nook and cranny in this place. We split up. Ok? Now go!" I ran towards the South, Natsu towards the East, Gajeel towards North, and Wendy towards West.

I stopped at every door I could find. But no, there are no portals. "Is this... the last door?" I whispered.

It was a big golden door with gold knobs. It has a design of dragons. And some curly things I can't put my fingers on. I reached towards the door knob about to open it. "Oi Luce! Nothing was o the east!" I heard Natsu. I looked behind me to see that he was running towards me. "Well, I was just about to open the last door here." I pointed to the door behind me. Natsu looked confused.

"What door? Luce, that's just a wall." My eyes widened. I looked to where the door was.

It was gone.

"But- I swear there was a door!" I shouted and headed for North. "There!" I saw the same door again just infront of Gajeel. "Huh?" Gajeel asked and turned to me. The door suddenly disappeared.

My eyes widened. "H-how...?" I whispered and headed for the west. There was Wendy. There's no signs of door here until...

"Wen-" I stopped. She might get distracted and lose the door. I waited for her to open it.

She opened it. Golden light surrounded us. I closed my eyes, blinded by the light.

Suddenly, I lost consiousness and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I cracked my eye open to see a familiar ceiling. Fairytail's... clinic?

I sat straight up and looked around. So..

I slammed the door and saw everyone. My eyes widened. "Lucy!" Team Natsu suddenly tackled me in a group hug. "G-guys, c-can't.. breath... need... a-air..." I managed to say.

I smiled. It was back. Fairytail was really back again.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Epilogue's up next! I know I ended this too quickly! But I'm currently working on another Fairytail Fan Fiction! Check it out once I published it!

-NightmareXyz18