Chapter 24: Another fight?!

Lucy POV

We just got back from the job. Uggh! I swear I will never bring that girl again!

"How did the job go?" Mira asked. "Horrible! There was a fire that was headed towards Natsu and Kylie pushed Natsu away so the thieves got away! Natsu can eat fire! And she blames me?! I swear, I will NEVER go again in another job with her!" I ranted. Mira just looked to me skeptically.

Suddenly, A shout was heard. "Ah!" Wait.. That's Levy's!

I ran where the sound was. My eyes widened. Kylie was there, holding her sword while Levy has a bleeding arm and her book was ripped. She had bruises. Her eyes almost half closed. Her dress almost tore. I clenched my fist. "How dare you do this?!" I shouted with anger. She just smirked. "Dark magic: Dark Angel's fallen wings!" I attacked. A gust of black wind was created and headed towards Kylie.

She blocked it with her sword. The gust disappeared when it touched the sword. "Roar of the Magic dragon!" I said as blue wind with some stars and cystals were coming out of my mouth. She dodged it. I grabbed a red key. "Open gate of Hell, Lucifer!" I said as I took another key. "Open Gate of heaven, Gabriel!" I said. Theu both attacked at the same time. "Angel's light!" "Satanic Judgement!"

A swirl of red and white exploded on where Kylie was standing. The smoke cleared and it showed Kylie, unconscious.

I went to Levy and healed her. "What happened?" I asked. "She was getting info about you and Natsu but I didn't.." She said with a horse voice. I sighed.

"Star healing." I said. Levy's arm was healed so does her bruises.

Levy's eyes widened. I turned around to see what she was looking at. My eyes widened too.

There stands an angry Kylie with a wyvern beside her. The wyvern was bkack with green eyes. (Refer to Hiccup's Dragon at How to train you dragon.)

"I'm tired of playing around Heartfillia." Kylie said as her bruises healed with black light.

She unsheathed her sword. It was black with a black aura. My eyes widened than before. "How did you get that?" I asked shakingly. "Oh this? This was from my sister which you killed!" She shouted. sister? My eyes widened. Could it be?

"Is that the.. Ziketzu?" I asked shakingly again. She smirked. "Good you know." She said. Then.. The angel that I fought from Zeref's magic is... Her sister?! Then.. That explains why her eyes turned to brown when I fought her. "I... I'm sorry.." I said. "Your sorry can not bring back my sister!" She said as I notice tears were fighting their way out of her eyes. She charged forward.

I was too shocked to see what was happening. "Solid script: Shield!" I heard Levy shout. That, I came back to my senses. "Levy, could you get Natsu for me?" I asked. I didn't see her response but I heard footsteps.

I stood up. I reequipped into my Light armor. I unsheathed my Holy sword. I charged forward. "Enhancement!" I said. I attacked her but her sword blocked it. I pushed forward. Finally, I saw her eyes... It was filled with sorrow and anger... My eyes softened...

She pushed me. I shook my head. I grabbed a white key. "Open!" Lena-nee stood. "Goos to see you again, Lucy." She said. I nodded and pointed to Kylie. "Understood." She said ashe fastly charged forward. She tried punching her but Kylie dodged. "Open! Gate of Hell! Lucifer!" I summoned. He attacked. "Satan's sword!" He said as many red swords appeared and was pointed towards Kylie. They all attacked at once. Then Lena-naa attacked as she said, "Fallen Light!" A blue-white light appeard. All attacked at once. Then, it exploded. "Shield!" I said. The smoke cleared down and I saw Kylie standing with bruises and an arm bleeding. Her eyes was hiden in the shadow of hair as she held her Ziketsu forward. She was panting heavily. The two spirts were gone. "Dark magic: Secret art, Dark lotus!" She said. Black flowers grew from the ground. They were all headed to me. Before I could react, The stems made its way in my arms and legs. They all pushed me. I closed my eyes. Once I open them, I was infront of Kylie. "You killed my sister.. Now, why don't I take your life here?" She said. My eyes widened. "No.. Please.." I said. She putted her sword on my arm. Blood came out. I hissed in pain. "Come on! Scream! Why won't you scream!" She said. She held her head up high. My eyes widened. Her eyes.. It wasn't her usual ones.. It was bloody red..

I shakingly pulled up my wprd and cutted down the stems. I fell on the ground. She pulled up her sword and was ready to stab me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain.. But it never came.. I opened my eyes to see... My eyes widened...

"L-Lena.. Nee.." I said. "L-Lucy.." She smiled sweetly. "I'm glad that we had a little time together.... I love...." She couldn't say ehat she want because her eyes closed. I covered my eyes with my hair. "No more.." I said. I stood and held my head up high. My eyes weren't brown anymore. It was rainbow. "No more ms.nice.." I said. "No more! I won't hold back!" I said. "I didn't lost my sister once.. But twice! No more.." I said. I feel power surging through me as my guild mark began to glow. Then, I reequipped into my Satan's Armor. It was a red version of my Light armor. !y sowrd was a dual sword. I grabbed a key. "Open! Gate of hell! Hell king!" I said. A spirit with red skin and a red crown on top with some fire and a dress like mine with also some fire stood. "Attack." I said. He charged forward. "Satanic Light!" A flash of red light appeared. It exploded and sent Kylie flying backwards. She stood up shakingly. "Ziketzu: Upgrade!" She said. The Ziketsu grew big. The aura was stromger than before. I pointed to her. The Satan nodded and yet again, attacked. "Satanic sword!" A big sword headed towards Kylie. She dodged it again. "Dark flames!" Dark flames was created woth a swung of her Ziketzu. She cicled us with flames closimh toward us. I closed my eyes. "Lucy!" I hread a very familiar voice. "Natsu?" I opened my eyes annatsu stopped. "Your eyes.." He said. I only nodded. He notice te the flames surrounding us. He ate the flames. I force closure the Hell king and he disappered.

-------------------------------

So, how was the fighting scene? Yeah.. I suck..

Ja ne!

~Lovelots!