Chapter 32: Courting?!

Hello!!! So, I did this on Notepad so yeah..

Lucy POV

"Lu-chan! Did you write it already?!" Levy-chan asked. "Yes. Knowing that you want it so badly." I chuckled.

"Luce! Wanna go to a mission?" Natsu asked jumping up and down like a kid. "Sure!" I said. He went to the board to find us a job. "Another job, eh?" Mira asked as I sat on the stool bar chair. "Yeah." I said. "While waiting, Do you want something to drink?" She asked sweetly. "No thanks! There's Natsu already!" I said as I pointed to Natsu who was going near us. "I got the job!" he shouted. I only nodded. "Let's go." I said. I took the paper and red it.

Beat this monster! It's been eating our crops and sometimes stealing villagers!

Reward: 100,00 jewels

Where: Kyoto town

When: As fast as possible!

Not bad. Oh well!!

We got a ticket while Natsu was complaining beside me. "Yah! I'm going to smack you on the head if you don't keep quiet!" I threatened him. He kept quiet but was still trying to not Vomit.

An hour later, we arrived at Kyoto and Natsu kept shouting. I just sweat dropped at how little things make him happy.

We went to the client and talked things. It was afternoon when we heard a loud roar. We ran to where it was coming from. The monster was 7-8 feet high. It had thorns on its head. "Fire dragon's Roar!" Natsu shouted as fire went out of his mouth. "Open! Gate of the Fire kingdom, Fiona!" I chanted as I felt heat pass through my veins. I charged forward and attacked the monster. "Fire impact!" I chanted. Fire surrounded my fist and I punched the monster as it fell down. "Nice, Luce!!" Natsu cheered. I teleported to the guild with Natsu. He ran saying Happy was finding him. I said a quick 'Okay' before entering the guild. A

"Oh! Lucy! You're back!" Mira said. "Yeah." I said. We chatted for hours until Natsu suddenly pulled me out of the guild. "H-Hey! What are you doing?! Where are we going!?" I bombarded him with question but he didn't answer. I stayed quiet until he suddenly stopped.

We stopped at a...

Carnival?

"Why are we here?" I asked softly as I saw little children running around. "We're going on a date!" He said. My cheeks heat up and my heart started to race. "D-Date? B-But-"

"Come on! Just this once!" He pouted. I blushed. "Okay.." I said. "Let's go!" He said pulling me inside. We played lots of games. I gotta say.. It's so much fun!!

"Having fun , Luce?" Natsu asked me. "Sure am!" I said. We stopped at a ferris wheel. "Let's ride that!" I pointed. "B-But-"

"I'll heal you!" I said as I casted Troia and him. "There." I said as I pulled him inside. "Let's go!" I said. We went inside and it immediately got up. I stared at the window. "Woah.." I said. The scene was so beautiful. The sun was setting down in the sea..

We got on top and.. It was a breath-taking image. "So.. Beautiful.." I complimented.

"Like you." My cheeks heated up after hearing those. We got off and I ran to a near deck. "Come on Natsu! We're gonna miss the scene!" I said. The sun was setting down. When I got to the end o the railing of the deck, It was gone..

My face fell.. "It's gone, Natsu!" I shouted. "Hey." He said. "The moon is still there! It's beautiful too right!" He cheered me up. I looked up to see the moon with stars twinkling. I smiled. Suddenly, Natsu kneeled down.

"N-Natsu, what are you doing?" I stuttered. "Lucy, I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. My eyes widened. I smiled. I kneeled and hugged him. He stood up making me too. We broke apart and leaned..

"Yes." I said before kissing him. It was like magic. We broke apart. "I love you, Luce."

"I love you too, Natsu.." I said.

-----------------------------

So, how was it?! Aw.. A NaLu moment..

Vote

Follow

Comment

~Ja Ne!