Chapter 23: Kylie's intention are?

Lucy POV

What to do? I'm so bored!

"Natsu! Let's go on a job!" I said. He stopped fighting with Hray and went to me.

"Oi! Flame princess!" Gray said fighting. "What was that, Ice princess?!" Natsu shouted. "Do I hear fighting?" A serious faced Erza came with her usual scary aura.

"No!" They both said as they turned on ytheir buddy mode on. I giggled. "Natsu! I said Let's go on a job!" I said. He nodded. I stood and went to the request board and picked a job. "Hey, Natsu! Can I go with you?" I turned around to see Kylie smirking.

"I-I guess.." Natsu said hesitantly. I only glared at her. We went to Mira to approve the job when she saw Kylie with us, she turned to her worried face. "Are you really sure you're bringing her?" She whispered. I only nodded. She said simple 'okay' and we went out. We went to the train station while Natsu kept complaining.

"Luce! Come on! Let me rest on your lap! Just once!" Natsu said. I sighed. Before I could speak, Kylie beated me to it. "Y'know, you can rest on my lap if you want." She said as she pointed on her lap. Natsu sook his head and sat beside then, he rested his head on my lap. I smirked at her. I saw her glared at me.

I stroked Natsu's hair. I wonder. How is it Spiky when it's so soft?

I turned around to see the window's scenery. "You know, I hate you." I heard Kylie say.

"Well, I hate you too." I said.

"You know wgat my intentions are?" She hissed. I looked at her waiting for an answer. "It's to get Natsu and kill you." She said with hate present in her voice.

"Natsu will never love someone like you. So, I suggest that you give up." I said. "Sorry for you but, 'Give up' isn't in my dictionary." She smirkied as I glared. "And about that kill me thing? Sorry but, I'm stronger than you." I smirked. She looked pissed.

After a few minutes, the train stopped. I woke up Natsu.

We exited the train. "Land! I missed you!" Natsu said as he kissed the ground.

Ew..

"Natus, come on. Let's go!" I said.

-------------------------------

Is it short?

Gomen!

-Lovelots~