Chapter 28: Fairy magicS?!?!

Lucy POV

After I healed Mavis, she woke up. "Lucy.." She said as she sat. "I'm sorry.." She said. "Don't be. Zeref's soul was in you." I said.

"And, what is that book?" I added. "It's the book of fairies. The most powerful magic... Fairy Magic. Everybody wants to get their hands on this and.. I thought that it might be best if you would learn it ang guard it." She said as she handed it to me..

"Fairy.. Magic?" I whispered as I red the title. "Please. Keep it safe." She said. I nodded.

"Arigatou." I said. I helped her up and sat down on a stool and started reading.

I flipped open the book.

'Fairy Magic is a lost magic. It is powerful. Only one person haves it. And her name is Mavis. The first master of Fairytail.' I gasped. Mavis is.. The only one who.. Has it?

'You can learn it but in the hardway.'

I flipped on to the next page.

'First, you have to have a strong stamina.'

I have a strong stamina right?

'Second, understand the Fairy Magic more.'

Okay.. I'll already know about who has it.

I turned to the history page.

'Fairy magic.

It was discovered by the owner herself. On July 7 X772.'

5 years before the dragon's disappearance.

'With one hit of the strongest spell on Fairy Magic, Zeref, the dark wizard, can be killed.'

Why didn't I use it before?!

'It has a riddle wich is impossible be solved.'

A riddle?

'Does fairy have tails?'

Then, that's all.

Does... Fairy have tails?

I don't understand!

I walked to Mavis who was talking with Master.

"Uhm. Sorry to interrup but.. What's the riddle 'Does Fairy have tails?'. I don't quite understand.." I said.

"That's a question I can't answer, Lucy." Master said while Mabis shrugged.

I sighed.

I went back to the stool and red again.

'Third, now you've learned all about the magic. It's time to learn the magic.'

I flipped the page to see a page full of magics.

'Weakest magics'

And it go on. I red it but my eyes caught a pn all-too familiar words.

'Fairy Glitter, Fairy law'

I learned it all and even the Fairy law.

But...

Why did Mavis gave it to me?

-----------------------

So.. Does fairy have tails?

Oooh! I don't know! Do you guys know the answer?! Comment it please! I really want to know! Curiousity got the best of me!

>__<

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!