Chapter 30: He's back?!

Lucy POV

I was talking with Levy-chan her at the table.

"Popsicle!"

"Fire Princess!"

"What was that, Stripper?!"

"Flame brain!"

"You wanna go for-"

"My strawberry cake.." Gray and Natsu were stopped with a whisper.

"My strawberry cake.." Uh-oh. Erza got into her Heaven's wheel armor and said, "Why can't I eat my cake in peace?!" She said.

Gray and Natsu shivered. "You'll pay for it!" Before Erza could give Gray and Natsu a good beating, the guild doors bursted open..

Again.

We all looked to where it was.

"Who are you?!" Erza was the first one to react.

"Me? I don't know. But, what I do know is that I need to get rid of a Heartfillia." He said.

He seems familiar though...

Don't tell me...

My eyes widened.

"Mike?! I thouht you'd never disturb us again?!" I shouted and glared at him.

He grinned. "I'm here to get revenge." He plainly said.

Revenge..?

"What?" I asked. "You.. You killed Kylie!" He said as dark aura filled the guild. My eyes widened.

What is this?

I...

It's just like back at the Tenroujima incident.. At Hades..

I.. I'm scared..

"Natsu.." I said with a small voice. Natsu turned around to see me.

"Lucy." He said as he ran to me. "Natsu.. I'm scared.." I said.

I was now trembling. "Don't be. I'm here.." He said.

"Lucy!" He said. I was still scared until..

"I love you." It was only a whisper but I heard it. Suddenly, Natsu and mine's mark glowed. "W-what?" I said confusedly.

Then, I felt power surging through me.

Suddenly, I felt the power to attack. "What do you want?!" I shouted. "Didn't I make it clear? I want revenge!!" He said as he charged towards us.

"Angel's heavenly Protection!" I said.

His attack failed. I stood up. "Chains of Hell!" I said as red chains appeared on my hands and charged towards Mike. It was bout to hit but he used gravity. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Forgotten that my power is Gravity already?" He sarcastically said.

"Gravity dargon's Roar!" I said. Invisible air or what I call, Force, came out of my mouth and attacked Mike. He almost fell.

"Dang it." I cursed under my breath. I reequipped into my Gravity Empress armor. It was a dark violet version of Erza's Flame empress.

"Gravity magic: Tore apart thy enemy, Gravity tore!" I said. He started floating. "W-what?!" He gasped.

"I removed the gravity surrounding you." I explained shortly.

"Gravity dispell!" He chanted but nothing changed.

"W- why isn't it working?!" He shouted. "Only the one who summons it can dispell it." I said. He gritted his teeth in annoyance. I charged towards him and swung my violet sword. He was able to dodge it but it made a little wound on his arm.

"Oi! Luce! Let me fight too!" Natsu said as he charge into Mike's direction. "Natsu, No!" I said. But it was too late. He floated too. He's face suddenly turned green. Oh great.

"Gravity dispell!" I chanted. Natsu dropped to the ground, so does Mike.

"Hehe. Now, I'm back to the game!" Mike said as he charged towards me.

He swung his arms as I was thrown to the wall. "Ah!" I screamed in pain.

I stood and chanted, "Gravity, let me hear thy whisper of winds! Gravity that is connected to the wind, Gravity Change!" I said. The gravity that surrounded Mike changed. It was now harder to breath.

I looked back to the guild to see if they were okay. I saw Levy ang Freed putting up some Runed. I made some runed. They were shocked but realized that it was mine

The whole guild was watching intently. Natsu was still on the ground. Mike held his neck, unable to breath.

I have to do a long range attack. "Gravity crust!" I said. The floors started shaking except where the whole guild was. I changed into my Light armor and flew up. I watched as the ground formed a sinkhole. I saw Natsu, falling. I raced to him and catched him before he can fall. I flew up and tossed him inside the runes. They dodged Natsu.

I watched as Mike fell into the hole. "Brilliant light!" I said as white rays of light charged to Mike. It hitted him.

"Reflect." I said. He started screaming.

"Ah!" He said. "Painfull slumber!" I said. He fell asleep. I fw towards him and carried him. I used time magic to rebuild the guild since it was damaged. I cancelled the runes and everyone came running. "Everyone, I think we'll let him live. We need info. For why he attacked us and more." I said. The nodded. Mira told me to put him in the infirmary and tie him up in case he escape. I nodded. Once I layed him, I putted magical chains that can't be destroyed. I left him.

I reequipped into my normal dress and sighed. "When can I have peace?" I whispered. I sat on a table. "So, Lucy. I never thought you were that strong. Well, I never thought you were weak eityer but.. Could you possibly.. You know.. Train me?" Jane said. "Sure." I said. "R-really?" Her eyes lit up.

I nodded.

She started jumping up and down. "Juvia wonders why Jane-nee is jumping like that?" Juvia asked. "I'm going to train with Lucy!" Jane.

"You're going to train with Love rival?!"

"Again, with the Love rival?" I said. "I have never loved gray!!" I snapped at Juvia. "Juvia is sorry." Juvia said. "Can we start training?" Jane asked. "Okay." I said as I stood.

"Let's go!" Jane said. "Juvia will go too!" Juvia said and followed us.

-------------------------

Mike's back!!! What do you think about the fighting scene? I really suck! >.<

Lucy: Ikr.
Me: You don't have to state the obvious. -sulks-
Mira: When is NaLu going to be official?!
Me: Scary...
Mira: What did you say?! -turns into her Satan soul-
Me: M-Mira-san, I said you are SO Beautiful!
Mira: Good! -changes back to her original form-
Me: -sigh-

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!