Chapter 19: The one who controls..

Lucy POV

We just got back from the job. "Natsu, get me some fish!" Happy said as he did puppy eyes. "Okay." He said and left.

"Bye Luce!" I just smiled.

I sighed. Then, my stoch started to grumble. I got to the bar and ordered 2 chicken, 2 1/2 rice, and lemonade. "Woah, Lucy. It's like you never eaten like a year. But, it is okay to eat heavy meals." Mira said as she started preparing my meal.

"Lucy-san." I turned my back to see Lisanna. "What is it?" I asked. "I.. I remembered that she will come once I got dispelled from the spell.." She said.

"Okay. We just have to-" I was cutted off because of the Guild doors being destroyed. "Man, can they just open it and not destroy it?" I heard master whisper.

A green haired girl walked up [Dress at the side.]. Her hair was up to her shoulder. She had a weapon on her left. Her left eye was being covered by her bangs. She had Blue eyes.

"Where is your master?" Her voice is normal but a little high. "I'm here." Master stepped out. "I would like to temporarily join this guild." Temporary?

"Okay. Go there to get you stamp." Master said. She walked past me but close to me. She whispered something to me, "Chosen one."

I looked to Lisanna to see that she was glaring at this girl. "What's your name?" Mira said. "Kylie." She said.

Mira nodded. So this 'Kylie' went up and introduced herself to the guild. "Konnichiwas, minna-san! Watashi wa Kylie!"she said.

"What's your power?!" Gajeel asked. She looked at me and smirked. "Well, my power is controlling." My eyes widened.

Green hair..

Controlling...

She even smirked at me...

She knows I'm the chosen one...

"She's the one who controlled Lisanna!" Levy-chan said. Kylie looked taken back.

"Lisanna? Who's Lisanns?" She innocently asked.

"Stop pretending!" Levy-chan said, again. I created a blue orb which I call 'truth'.

"Did you perhaps controlled a white haired girl?" I asked. The guild looked at me weirdly. "No." The orb turned red showing that she was lying.

I smirked. "Liar." I said. "Excuse me?" She said. "This is a 'Truth' orb. If it turns red, the person who was asked something is lying. But if it turns white then she or he is telling the truth. Well, when you answered the question, it turned red." I explained.

She smirked. "So? And so what if I controlled Lisanna?" She said.

"Hey, Lisanna! Do you hate her?" I asked. She nodded. "One guild member's hate is everybody's hate." I said.

"Yeah!" The guild cheered. "What can you do about it then?" She asked.

"Tell me. Why did you control Lisanna?" She looked at the other Guild members. "He's not here." She said. "That's all the clue I can give you." She said. She jumped and exited the guild.

Who could it be?

Gildarts? No. He's too.. Uh.. Old..

Laxus? Nah. He's not the type...

Gray? Well... Could be but then Juvia will.. Nevermind.

Natsu? My eyes widened. That's right! But then.. What could e want from him?

I exited the guild and went to Natsu's house. To my dismay, Kylie was already there...

Natsu POV

"Hey." I heard someone. I turned to see who it was.

"Who are you?" I said as I stood and got into a battle stance. "Relax. My name is Kylie. I'm a new guild member." I got relaxed for a while.

"Well, I just came here to say something. I heard a blond woman talk about someone named Natsu. She said that he was so foolish because he believed that she forgave him." She said

My eyes widened. Suddenly, I smelled Vanilla and strawberry.

Lucy...

"Sorry, gotta go." I said and ran. I was close to Lucy but, the scent keep getting away. I saw Lucy running.

"Lucy!" I shouted. She stopped. "Was that really true? That you really didn't forgave me..?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Why would you say that?!" I asked. "Someone named Kylie said."

"Oh. She was the one who controlled Lisanna." She said. "Don't believe her. I already fogave you." She said and hugged me.

Somehow, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Am I falling in lovr again with her...?

-------------------

How was it?! Oh no! Kylie is bad!

Kylie: But that was-
Me: shut up!

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!