Chapter 22: Falling in love all over again..

Lucy POV

"Are you okay, Luce?" Natsu said. I nodded. He sighed. "Tell me if she ever hurt you.." He said. I smiled. "Okay. Thanks." I said.

He hugged me. It was, as if time was stopped. I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart was pounding, and I felt hot in my cheeks.

Am I... Falling in love again?

Natsu POV

I hugged her. I felt my heart pounding and her heart too. What is this?

I broke the hug and saw her blushing. "So, yeah. Take care!" I said and ran.

Why did I even do that?!

Suddenly, a flash back came..

Flashback~

"L-Lucy!"

"I.. I love you!"

End~

My eyes widened. That's right. That time, I thought I was only infatuated. But now..

I don't know...

I know! I'll ask Mira!

I ran to the guild and destroyed the doors. "Mira!" I shouted.

"What is it, Natsu?" She asked sweetly.

I moved closer to her. "Please don't tell anyone." She nodded. "Well, I just wanted to ask something. Do you know what's tjis feeling like, butterflies in your stomach, your heart pounding, and blushing... With someone?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Is it Lucy?" She putted her smug grin. Oh man. I know what this means.. She plan on something..

I only nodded and sighed. She came closer to me and whispered, "You're inlove Natsu!"

My eyes widened. Love?

Maybe...

Maybe not..

I smiled in my mind.

I get it... I am inlove with her..

Lucy POV

I just stood there. Bluching like crazy. "Ara ara. Lucy-chan, I think you are in love~" Yukino-nee said. "Wh-what?! No! He-He's j-just my friend! I love him as a friend only!" I said. They smirked (expect for Lena-nee). "That's what they all say." Angel-nee said.

They laughed but, Lena-nee only giggled. I glared at them and thet stopped. I glared at them until I saw an Ice cream parlour.

"Ice cream!" I ran to the shop. Yukino-nee, Angel-nee and Lena-nee followed me. "Let's have an Ice cream!" Said to them with eyes full of excitement.

They nodded. We entered the shop and saw 4 available seats. We sat there.

"I'm gonna order." Yukino-nee said as she stood up. "What flavors will you have?" She asked us. "I want Chocolate!" Angel-nee said. "I want Strawberry." I said. We all looked at Lena-nee. "Well?" I asked.

"Oh uh. A-anything." She said. Yukino-nee nodded and went to buy our orders. I stared at Lena-nee.

"Hey. Don't be nervous. We're your sisters!" I said. She looked shocked but then smile softly. "Okay."

A few minutes later, Yukino-nee came with our orders.

We ate. After that, we went on a lot of places!

Lena-nee was so much fun to be with!

------------------

So, I decided to make an interview about Author-chan or simply me on the next chapter. Here arehe questions I will answer!

What is my name?
How old am I?
What are my Favorite hobbies?
Faves?
Favorite book in wattpad?
Favorite Anime?

And many more so, please expect the next chapter!

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!