Chapter 31: Training with friends~

Lucy POV

We went to a lake to practice water magic.

"First things first. Fight me." I said. I changed into my Water Princess armor and got ready.

"Hai." Jane said.

"Water slicer!" Jane said as water attacked me. I blocked it with my sword.

"Water lock!" She said and big bubble attacked me and trapped me.

I couldn't breath. I changed into my Water mode. It made me breath. I swung my blue sword and an opening was shown. I jumped through it.

"Water magic: Control!" I said as I controlled the water int the lake.

I pointed my hand on Jane and the water automatically attacked her. Jane was too slow. Slower than Wendy.

"Accuracy and controllability." I said. I changed into my normal dress. "Fight over." I said.

"We have to improve your accuracy and controllability." I said.

Jane nodded. "Control this water." I commanded. I created water and let her control it. But, after I let go of control, the water dropped. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I.. I just don't know how to control.." She said. "You have to concentrate." I said. I created another.

She concentrated and she was able to control it but only a second.

"Try again." I said. I repeated and she controlled it. "Goo job. Now, move it to somewhere by pointing at it." I ordered. She pointed to a rock near by amd the water splashed on it.

I created a large ice. "Ice is a component of water. Means, you can either melt it or splash hot water." I explained. "Try splashing hot water." I said. She did as what I told but, it only melted a little. "Now, control it. Like how you control the water earlier." I said. She nodded and as I told. The ice melted quickly.

"Good. Now, for accuracy. Dodge every attack I'll make." I said.

"Water magic: Ball of explosion!" I said as a ball of water was thrown towards Jane. She dodged it. But as I said, she was slower than Wendy. She got hit on the arm. And, once it hitted her, the ball exploded. The smoke cleared and I saw Jane with a now water hand. "Be more fast." I ordered. She nodded seriously.

"Ball of explosion!" I attacked again. This time,vshe dodged it perfectly. "Water magic: Multi Explosion!" I said as countless water orb flew towards Jane. She dodged the first one but got hit from the second one.

"Faster." I said. "Multi Explosion!" I attacked. She dodged it all. I smiled.

"Good. For now, train with yourself." I said. Suddenly, I sensed a magic presence near by. I threw a sword at one of the bushes. It made an all too familiar sound.

"Levy-chan! Oh gosh! I am SO sorry!" I exclaimed as I saw Levy-chan with a bleeding arm. "Star Healing!" I said. A star fell and landed on Levy's arm gracefully. "It's okay." Levy said.

"Why are you here, Levy-chan?" I asked. "Uhm.. Well. I actually.. Uhm.. Wanted to ... Train with you.." She said in a low voice. "Well, you could have just said so!" I exclaimed. "Come on!" I said. She followed and watched as Jane comtrolled the water.

"Fight me first to see what need improvement!" I said. "O-Okay." She said. "Solid scipt: Fire!" She said as the word 'Fire' was created amd shot me. "Guard!" I said. It blocked the attack.

"Minna! Mike's awake!" Mira shouted. We looked at each other. "Let's go." I said. They nodded.

We went to the guild and to the infirmary. There, I saw Mike struggling to break free while Erza, Gray, and Wendy were being held down.

"Dispell!" I said. The three stood shakingly. "Push." I said. Mike was pushed down on the bed.

"Answer or kill." I said sternly.

"You won't kill me.." He said. I summoned my Holy sowrd and pointed to his heart. "Believe me." I glared.

He gulped. "If I caught yoy lying, this will be the end." I threatened.

"Why did you attack me?"

"I wanted revenge because you killed Kylie and Kloe." Kloe?

"Who's Kloe?"

"The one yoy killed on your and Zeref's fight." So her name'a Kloe.

"What's your cpnnection to them?"

"We're a family." I noticed that he was getting teary eyed. I sighed.

"We'll stop. But, I'm gonna ask questions later." I sais. I made sure that the chains were still intact. And I left the room.

I told everyone and they seem to have sympathy for him.

---------------------------------------

More trouble will come in their way! Also, like Mira said...

When can I write NaLu?!?!

Lucy: You're the author means you can write whenever yoy want.
Me: Thanks Lucy!
Mira: So, NaLu on the next chapter?
Me: ..... Idk.....
Lucy: ......

Ja ne~

~Lovelots!