Chapter One

"Mom, mom wake up mommy come on get up I am going to be late!" feeling my daughter shake me out of my sleep I unwilling rolled over looking my sweet Oliva in her big beautiful brown eyes. "Baby mommy is tried she didn't get in from work until early this morning can we please just skip out on today." doing her signature smirk she walked into my bathroom confused I sat up hearing the sink run for a bit then quickly turned off, watching as she walked out the bathroom with a cup water she came and stood by the bed, "We have twaditions and we never miss our Saturday girls day with Aunty Harper so it's either get up or you can go swimming right here." laughing at my six year old I swung my legs over the bed only to be greeted by our Pitbull Zeus comfortably waiting for me to get up, "Alright now please get dress so we won't be late." I couldn't help but smile as she walked out of my bed area and down stairs.

"I am the parent you know," I shouted after her getting out of the bed, "I know." she shouted back, laughing I went into the bathroom I only got about two and a half hours of sleep. Looking in the mirror I ran my hand through my curls finding a little glitter still in it from last night I wasn't proud of my job but I had a little girl to take care of and it paid the rent and kept food in our mouths and gas in my car. Grabbing a quick shower and getting dressed in something relaxing for the day I walked out my room and into the kitchen where Liv sat on the floor watching Saturday morning cartoons. "Chop, chop mommy." laughing I walked into the kitchen looking for something quick to eat, I loved my place it was open had enough space for Liv to move around and it was in a decent neighborhood with a good school. "Mom come on you don't need to eat were eating when we get there come on." she continued to whine rolling my eyes I walked out the kitchen, "Well for somebody in such a rush to go you don't even have your shoes on yet." watching as she quickly ran into her room mumbling I grabbed my cell phone and put on my shoes grabbing my bag I waited at the door, eventually she came out with her little purse shoes on and ready to go.

Once we made it out side we both looked up at the clear blue LA sky and began our Sunday morning walk I was tired but seeing my little girls smile made it worth it. "Mom do you think we can go on vacations this year maybe we can got to umm Jamaica they have this bird that umm is umm called thee Red-billed streamer tails and there found in the juggle oh and there's this flower the flor de jamaica there really pretty we learned about them in school." smiling I looked down at my little girl she was really bright for her age and had a big heart she was in public school for a short time before her teachers decided it be best if she goes to the gifted school here in LA. I mean how many six year old's do you know that can solve long division and read William Shakespeare as if it was doctor Sues, "I'll think about it baby." I wish that I couldn't give her an immediate yes she shouldn't be told we can't go where she'd like to cause mommy can't afford it while the kids she goes to school with only have to ask and there on there private jets going where ever there little hearts desire.

It'd been me and her since she was born her father well I don't even want to get in on his no good ass he was given the option to be in his daughter life but well he obviously made his choice but with some stipulations from me, as long as he paid for a place for me and Liv to stay safely I would ask him for nothing else he made his only deal that I leave my home town and never speak to him again so I came to LA pregnant and alone moved into my loft used what little money I had saved up to make the loft nice and after I had Oliva Charlotte Sims I went to work.