Twenty Four

"I am serious Oliva clean it now!" rolling her eyes she continued sitting on the floor looking at the mess she'd made I decided to let her make her own pancakes but of course she allowed her lovely pets to partake in the fun and well now the dogs are covered in pancake mix and Sherman is eating all the mix on the floor. "But Zeus, and Spotty tipped over the bowl not me !" squinting my eyes at her she continued to sit there, "You wanted to the dogs you wanted the big so you take care of them now you know how I feel about the kitchen okay we need to keep it clean at all times understand me now I am going to make some mop water for you and you need to also clean off the table with the scrubber get to it or your not going over to Daya's." leaving the kitchen and going to the mud room grabbing a bucket and began to fill it up with water and floor cleaner.

Once my kitchen was cleaned up Oliva took the pets out back to wash them with the hose before cleaning her self up. Prince was off at rehearsals this morning and Oliva was going to spend some time with Zendaya and Kirk, so I was getting some much needed me time. "Mom I am about to go get dressed !" Liv shouted coming back inside heading upstairs, hearing her door closed before my cell phone began ringing, just my luck it's Owen answering before the second ring, "Serenity meet me at my place you have half an hour don't be late we have an event to go to." hanging up in my face I dreaded what ever the hell he was about to drag me to but it's best for me to just go and do what ever he needs to get it over with.

Making it to Kirks house him and Oliva where out playing in the yard quickly getting out the car and letting all the pets out Liv ran over joining in on the fun. Coming over to me Kirk greeted me with a brotherly hug, "So where are you headed off to today Reni ?" closing my eyes for a moment I thought of something quick, "You know probably going to do some shopping head back home study do some cooking the usual." nodding placing his hand in his pocket, "Well call if you need me I got them for the night Prince is finally taking some time off." smiling while opening my car door, "Well you know have a good time I'll see you tomorrow."

Making it to Owen's place going inside quietly, of course he was up in his office drinking, "Alright yes I'll see you there alright." hanging up placing his glass down, "There's a dress in my room and there's makeup and hair stuff up there as well so go doll your self up I don't want to be late." rolling my eyes going up to his room, and of course it hasn't changed an inch quickly going into the bathroom and dolling my self up I got dressed of course he made sure this dress showed off my curves.

Sitting in the back of his car next to him we rode in silence, "You know the rules of the rules you are my arm candy smile look nice don't embarrass me Serenity you know I don't want to hurt you baby but I will

Sitting in the back of his car next to him we rode in silence, "You know the rules of the rules you are my arm candy smile look nice don't embarrass me Serenity you know I don't want to hurt you baby but I will." continuing to look out the car window I didn't want to do this after that whole incident with me shooting him well I ended up having to be around him anyway. Feeling his hand go up to my face he yanked it forcefully for me to look at him, "Answer me when I speak to you bitch !"

"Fine Owen alright I know how this shit work!" letting go of my face he reached across the limo to the mini bar grabbing some scotch he poured himself a glass. "I am not going to tolerate this little attitude from you Serenity I am not understand me I own you so what I say goes now put a smile on your face because there are people in here I mean to impress." pulling up to a nice office building his driver got out coming over to open the door for us and we made our way inside.