Chapter Five

I am not going to tell you that I did the decent thing and called things off with him just because he's married to my friend but well that obviously isn't how it worked out. After I put Liv to bed I made sure to double check that she was sleeping, and then I went to research who Prince was and I mean my mind was blown. Then I don't  I don't know how many times I tried to practice what I was going to say to him to call what ever this is off. "Prince your married and well I am building a friendship with your wife and even though I well I feel something when I am with you well.....". Shaking my head I couldn't say that cause then he'd know I had feelings for him.

Pacing the floor I jumped when the elevator opened and there he stood.

Seeing him in full light he looked amazing, "You have a lovely loft Serenity

Seeing him in full light he looked amazing, "You have a lovely loft Serenity." standing there I watched as he removed his coat and sat on my sofa. "Thank you so much umm can I get you some water or ummm a soda I don't know I've never Grammy award winning multitalented person in my house before." Laughing he removed his shaded looking at me with those piercing eyes. "Sweet heart I need you to calm down alright I am normal just like everyone else okay I am still me just my names isn't Peter it's Prince, Prince Rogers Nelson alright everything else I've ever told you it true."

Sitting down in the chair across from him I placed my hands on my knees the only sound that could be heard now was Zeus snoring in his cage that dog can sleep through anything. "So
I am guessing your the one who made that delicious caramel cake and the perfect French onion soup," nodding I smiled a little, "Your a great cook." I knew my face was about at red as a tomato. "You don't have to be nervous around me alright." Nodding my head yes I stood up and walked down the halls to check on Liv she would have nightmares at times. Opening her door slowly she was still sleep calmly, "Your a good mother." smiling I moved back almost bumping into him closing the door to her room. "Thanks everything I do is for her." smiling I went back down the hall to the living room,  sitting down on the couch, "Why are you doing this ?" watching as he looked around my loft at the pictures I have of me and Oliva, some of me and my brother. "This her father ?"

"No that's my brother Terrance turns out he's a fan of yours." laughing a little he just nodded coming to sit beside me, "You've never mentioned your brother or any of your family, for that matter." right now I didn't need him avoiding my question, "Why are you doing this you have a beautiful wife thousands of people that adore you what do you want with me, I am nothing special I am a stripper me and you aren't even in the same league."  looking in his eyes he just smirked, "You know that first night I met you I was shocked you didn't who I was." looking at him confused I didn't see the big deal,  "Alright so what answer my question what do you want alright your wife is my friend and I can't hurt her alright I can't." looking at me he just shook his head, "You don't need to be unfaithful to her you have everything like I told you most people would love to have wife and the life you have, what do you want from me huh what where not on the same class alright I am single mother who strips to make ends meet!" looking in my eyes he just looked at me I mean not with pity but acceptance.