Chapter Eight

"Wow this is some place you have here Prince

"Wow this is some place you have here Prince." looking around the entrance of Paisley Park I was in awe of how beautiful it was standing on his symbol looking around I heard the sounds of birds coming from upstairs. "Come on I want to show you something." taking mine and Oliva's hands he led us up the stairs to showing us a bird cage with two white doves, "This is Majesty and Divinity." Lola purred in Oliva's free arm trying to get to the birds, "There adorable Mr. Prince are they married ?" Liv asked as Prince pulled one of the birds out of there cage quickly closing it before the other could get out. "This is Divinity." Prince kneeled down in front of Oliva who placed Lola on the floor gently petting Divinity, she was a beautiful Dove, "Mommy you should try to hold the Dove." standing up Prince moved closer to me watching as I held my hand out to hold Divinity.

Prince eyes looked at me with so much adoration, "Mommy hold still let me take or picture." Liv smiled taking out her polaroid bring the dove up to my lips I kissed her on the head posing for the picture. Prince smiled slowly faded away and he walked over taking Divinity from me easily placing her back in her cage. "Mr. Prince are you alright ?" nodding his head yes he began to lead us down the hall his staff had already taken our bags and the rest of the crew where at there hotels Terrence thought it was a good idea for me, Oliva and Prince should stay together alone while everyone stayed some hotel. "Prince this a nice place you have her it looks pretty in the snow." taking her by the hand he continued to lead up to another level of his building noticed the more homey feel of it this was obviously his private quarters.

"Thank you Livy maybe we can go and build a snow man before you go." smiling Oliva wrapped her arms around Prince's waist, "Thank you, so much are we going to stay here ?" nodding his head yes Prince stopped opening the door to a bed room, "Wow this is as big as our loft mommy," Prince lead Oliva inside, "You can stay in here my staff as already put your clothes away." he informed Oliva ran over to the king size bed laying on it happily, "Mom this bed is so soft!" laughing Prince walked sitting beside her on the bed, "Well I hope your comfortable in here if you need anything me and your mom are two doors down alright you go ahead and get comfortable and Ms. Renity please follow me." standing up he took my hand and lead me out the room leaving Oliva alone.

"Wait, wait, "stopping him he looked at me confused, "Where do you think, I am sleeping?" thinking I was joking he laughed a little bit but quickly stopped when he saw I was serious, "Your going to sleep with me in my room I mean we haven't had a problem sleeping together at your place I mean as usual I won't do anything that you don't want me to baby," kissing my hand we leaned against the wall together, crossing my arms I looked around the hall avoiding his eyes, "I am not going to disrespect your wife by laying my head where she lays her head at night alright this is already wrong I don't want to do to much alright." kissing my lips he smiled resting his head against mine, "I'll respect your wishes and we can sleep in one of the guest rooms." smiling he continued to lead me down the hall opening another bedroom leading me inside closing the door behind us.