Chapter Eleven

"Can I have your freshest broccoli please ?" Oliva asked the sales person opening her little bag holding out her money, "Why yes young lady," watching as they placed about ten big pieces into a bag Oliva handed him ten dollars and we kept walking, "Mom how come you never talk about my dad ?" now that questioned stopped me in my tracks but she kept walking like it was nothing so I went along with it. "Because baby it's just me and you and that's all we need I am always here for you and I am going to take care of you through everything." stopping she turned and looked at, "I know that momma we that it's me and you and it'll always be me and you but why don't we talk about him I don't even know what he looks like mom other kids may not live with there dads but they see them and talk to them and I get nothing." feeling bad I knew telling her the truth and history about me and her father wasn't appropriate, and she wasn't ready to hear that yet.

"Well baby, you know what maybe one day we can talk about when you get older baby so let's just not worry about it," looking up at me with those big eyes of hers, she thankfully let it go and we began walking through the farms market once we brought everything we needed we went home finished cleaning up and of course Oliva helped me cook and set everything up on the roof. Getting a text from Kirk well Prince actually it let me know that they where about twenty minutes away so I quickly got Oliva dressed and fixed up her hair and mine quickly turning all the lights out and we went up stairs and waited for Prince to arrive.

 Getting a text from Kirk well Prince actually it let me know that they where about twenty minutes away so I quickly got Oliva dressed and fixed up her hair and mine quickly turning all the lights out and we went up stairs and waited for Prince to...

(Serenity's outfit)

(Olivia's outfit)

"Girls are you all up here ?" hearing Prince call coming upstairs I hit the lights and me and Oliva jumped out, "Surprise!" we shouted in unison the look of surprise and excitement in Prince's eyes made me so happy Oliva ran over wrapping her little arms around him. "You guys didn't have to do this for me." Walking over I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, "It was your Princesses idea I just helped out you." Oliva pushed me out of the way dragging Prince over to our table and sat him down, "Here you go." handing him his gift, Prince looked over at me a little confused but kept a smile on his face opening the card first, "Dear Mr. Prince thank you, thank you for making my mom happy," looking over at me with a smile he continued reading, "Thank you for reading me bed time stories and coming over to eat dinner with us we love you and it is really hard to find a gift for some who truly has everything so we got you something you might enjoy." smiling Prince placed the card down and pulled out our gift to him his own box of Captain crunch. "Momma always says that your not family until you have your personal box of cereal in the cabinet, and right now there only mine and hers so now you have your box it's you, me and her against the world."