Chapter Fourteen

By the time Jess and me left Manuela and Prince I had to pick Liv up from school which Jess had no issue doing but she had to drop us off  and catch the next flight back to LA. "Mom did you know that Mr. Prince has Grammys." Liv smiled sitting down at the table so we could eat, "He does that's so cool maybe he'll let you see one of them." nodding she bowed her head so we could bless the food, "Lord thank you for this day and all the blessing you've given us thank for the food you've placed on your table please continue to pour out your blessing Amen." not wasting time Liv dug into her spaghettis and meatballs for some reason I've been forgetting that where vegan but who's it hurting. Hearing the front door open and some one walk in I mentally kicked myself for not locking the dang door I swear they walk in here like they pay the bills. "Hello my two favorite lady's." Prince came in leaning his cain against the wall kissing Oliva's head and walking coming to sit at the head of the table in between me and her. Calmly standing up and going to the kitchen to get him some of the vegan spaghetti since he doesn't bend when it comes to eating meats.

Setting the plate down in front of him, taking my seat at his right I began to eat as he gave a quick blessing over his food and began to eat having light conversations with Oliva of course. Blocking them out I couldn't help but to think about early seeing Prince with Manuela I couldn't be mad no matter how many sweet nothings he whispered in my ear when he was inside of me telling me he loved me and only needed me, at the end of the day he was still married to her. Rule number one every mistress knows Youre a mistress not the wife, know your place! It hit me like a running train looking at Prince momentarily that he'd never leave his wife I was his fun on the side and I needed to set some ground rules to help soften the blow for when he's ready for the fun to be over.  After dinner I let Oliva go and play up in room while I cleaned up from tonight's dinner. "I know you have something on your mind so you might as well just go ahead and tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."  turning the water off I went over to him slowly placing my head on to taking in his scent, "You know I care about you Serenity, like really care about you."  closing my eyes I didn't bother to answer him I just leaned in kissing him sweetly mentally reminding myself to know my role I am the mistress rule number sixteen I ma here to give pleasure and be the ear when no one else is. 

"No talk to me baby come on talk to me," he spoke trying to pull away from me but I knew it wasn't for the best to pour out my heart to him right now,  I need him to know what this really was pulling his hand I leading him up the back stairway to my bedroom I closing the door behind us. "Serenity stop it." still blocking him out pushing him gently on the bed kissing him despite him wanting to talk I just continued to unbutton his silk shirt, "Baby stop come on let's just talk ." sitting up placing both hand on his bare chest as I straddled him, "We can talk later," holding back the tears that we're threatening to fall, "Right now I need you Prince, I need you like I've never needed you before." nodding with out a fight he turned us over placing me on my back removing my shorts and t-shirt. "I don't know what's going on in that head of yours baby but if this is what you want then I want you to let it go for now baby." leaning in he kissed me moving on to my neck nodding in agreement I wanted to feel him moving my hands through his hair.

Lining his self up with my entrance, he stopped looking in my eyes for a moment, "Everything it's like you think." before I could respond he dove into my treasure, "Prince," burring his head into my neck giving slow storks gripping my waist, "I know I know." crying tears of pure pleasure, how could I say I was falling in love with this man that didn't belong to me, I wrong trying to hold on to the best thing I ever had?. "I know." continued to repeat has I cried tears of pleasure, tears of pain and he just continued to slowly love me. Am I wrong to fall so deeply in love with him, knowing he has a wife,  am I wrong to hunger for the gentleness of your touch ? Kissing his lips moving my hands over his body his perfect body, "I need you just as much as you need me baby," groaning he as he brought me close to my first wave of pleasure, "Come." his control on my body was something amazing releasing my love all over him, "I got to go." getting up he quickly put his clothes back on leaving out the room and this time I didn't go after him, my heart wanted me to but my mind knew it wasn't the right thing to do.