Chapter Four

"Girl so tell me tell how was your date last night spill we all want to know ?" Diamond asked as Manuela and Jessica agreed with her we were relaxing today it was me the girls and Oliva. "Well he was nice we went to that restaurant call Topers in the hills he's really sweet and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes I guess." covering me ears as they all squealed with excitement I couldn't help but laugh, "Mommy look it's a build a bear can I get one please ?" taking her hand I lead her over to the store. "Ooooh I want a bear!" , "Yeah me to." Manuel and the girls laughed coming into the store with us.  To be honest the three adults where having more fun the six year old I mean we all made our own personal bears, "Alright now you can pick out your bears out fits." an employee smiled pointing us over to the clothing wall of course Diamond and Jess ran over picking out there bears clothes, "Look I made mine purple going to give em to my husband a little inside joke between us." going through the little clothes they had set up for the bears. "Why purple ?" she laughed a little picking out a cute rain coat for the bear, "Purple Rain."

"Is that a movie or something ?" the look of horror on her face was surprising, "Your telling me that you never seen purple rain you've never heard of Prince my husband." shacking my head no she looked more horrified, "Prince you don't know who Prince is purple rain, 1999, little red corvette, come on you've never heard of any of them." giving a quick no Liv ran over showing me her little panda bear dressed as a painter. "Super cute Liv let's go pay for them."  After our build a bear trip Manuela insisted that we go to a record store, quickly pulling me in the direction of the vinyl albums she took a moment to rummage through them and pulled out a purple one.

"You've never heard of this ?" shaking my head no she through her head back laughing, "No way have you been living under a rock!" shrugging my shoulder I walked out the store and over to the food court to sit with the others

"You've never heard of this ?" shaking my head no she through her head back laughing, "No way have you been living under a rock!" shrugging my shoulder I walked out the store and over to the food court to sit with the others. "I don't want to go home so what's the move for to night ladies that husband of mine has locked him self in the studio again and I don't want to be alone so..." Manuela looked between us all Liv put down her Cinnabon, "Mommy's make French onion soup and caramel cake for dinner." the look of excitement that went on all there faces was something, "How about you all come over and you can finally use my kitchen." Manuela offered gathering her shopping bags, "Alright well all I need to know is your kitchen stocked cause once I start cooking I am not going to stop." smiling I gathered up the few things I brought for me and Liv and we made our way out the mall.

" smiling I gathered up the few things I brought for me and Liv and we made our way out the mall