9

MEERA

So I chose to give up fighting. And I began to request him. My eyes squished.

"Viraj no please, please Viraj... Please let me go... Please leave me...Viraj please " I kept saying it tears escaped me as passed from my cheeks to his bare shoulder.

And sobs started to escape me.

And the next minute couldn't control myself as I instantly snapped.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled making him go away from me. Since I wasn't revolting first he dropped his guard so it was easy for me.

He looked at me fiercely. As I became unable to move because of the fear that engrossed me.

But suddenly he started to laugh with all his power.
What was amusing for him to laugh like that?
Was raping me funny?
Was he enjoying making me look like this?
What? What was so funny?

"What do you think you doing? A no is a no. Did you tried to rape me here? "

As I said his laughter stopped and he again came back to his angry self but this time I didnt flinched instead I stood tall. His feets started to walk towards me. And he stopped right in front of me again making me pin at the wall. With his hands he holded my chin as he looked at me directly in the eye as well as I did.

"Whores don't get rape" he said with no sense of regret on his face after his words left his mouth. My breath becoming abnormal with anger running in me.

I pulled my hands up keeping it at his chest, pushed him. As he flatered few steps.

"And murderers don't deserve to live" I snapped back at him.

And as my words reached his ears his expression changed his a murdery glare. Just what he was.

"Who is this world are you CALLING MURDERER!!" He yelled at me.

"You Bastard...You... You... YOU.. YOU" I yelled back at him.

He started to take steps towards me as I again snapped before he could reach me "What? are you gonna murder me now too?? " I looked at him with my head high. And he halted.

He came towards me and grabbed my shoulder end again looked at me. But not fiercely.

"YOU KNOW I DIDNT KILL ANYONE, YOU KNOW! " He said louder.

"I don't " I said.

He left me and just walked out of the door. And I was left with nothing in the room. I went on the bed as I sat at it. And exhaled. I was saved by me only after all. But before I could be little happy the old memories started to flash in front of me again and again. Every thing that happened.

I can't escape then like I did him. And I don't even know what he will do now after I behaved like this what he will brake this time.

I kept my head on the pillow as the next minute darkness embraced me.

~

I woke up at the dawn. Because of cold. As I opended my eyes I saw the window which was flowing with cold breeze. I took the blanket and rolled it around me as I went and sat at the window.

I looked the silence the surrounding had. It felt peace. And then I saw Viraj running in the yard in his workout outfit.

I saw his and all my relief and peace went away from me. And the next moment our eyes met as he saw up. I immediately took off my eyes as I again started to look at sky.

Bit still I could feel his gaze on me. And then I stood to get away from his sight and went in bathroom to get ready for the day.

It was already morning when I was all ready. I went in kitchen to continue my chores.

Everyone came down as I and others served tea to all even Viraj came and sit I passed him the cup as he behaved like nothing happened last night and somehow I was grateful for that.

Then later everyone had their breakfasts. I served them all as well. And then the mens left the house except Viraj because he went in his study to work.

And I sat with the mothers and Maya. For a while as they chat about here and their which I wasn't part of gladly.

And later when it was almost afternoon they went in their private works they do with friends or here and there.

Since I didn't had any friends or anything left to look after I just went upstairs to continue my work. Since I wasn't able to go office because I haven't asked anyone if I can I worked from home.

I went in my room and sat at the desk . And picked my phone and as I saw the screen there were 25 miss calls from Bhabhi. I immediately called back.

It started to ring and at the 2nd ring she picked.

"Hello --

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers what do you think he have done...?

Till then take care and

Please

Vote

Comment

And share

If I get three stars in this chapter I will publish the next chapter today only....