24

VEERAJ.

It already have been a week now since she is ignoring me like I don't exist. And to be precise I too am ignoring her. Or it will felt like I'm a cheating on my brother.

Even brother don't approach her much since she is totally angry at him.  So she still sits with her earplugs on as she lost in her own world.

I entered the classroom looked at both of them. She was reading some book as seducy was lost in her own jokes. Even she is ignoring me. Not that I want thier attention but still.

I went up to sit beside seducy as she rolled her eyes at my presence.
It seems like she knows about what happened between me and Meera.

The teacher came as the lecture began.

~

Since all of us friends have been scattered like this , the class now ends smoothly without anyone yelling and screaming.  But I have to admit it that this time span of lecture have totally became a suicidal need.

The lectures ended one by one as we went out for canteen then for club room and some bunks and after that finally the college ended.

Everyone went in hostel and I went in the library to clean it as per punishment. Meera also comes with her earplugs on and says no word and leaves after ending. That's how it's been for like a week now.

I went in the library as she was already thier setting the books.  I went on the tables as I picked up the books and started to set them.

I was keeping the books at the library shelf when Meera was right in front of me the other side.

I tried to smile at her but she utterly ignored me. She must hate me now. Looking at her ignoring me kind of breaks something inside me. But I can't do much since she is aligned for RV.

"So how its going with your crush?? " She suddenly asked me as I jumped a little on her voice.

But her question was much more depressing.

"She is ignoring me. " I said being honest with her. And made a sad face but she looked at me with totally unsympathetic look.

"She must be smart " she said trying to insult me. As that totally did it's job to hurt my pride.

"Uh huh than you must be an idiot because you liked me " I said in revolt. But instantly felt guilty for it. I shouldn't have said anything.

She rose her eyes at me,  looked at me for a second as she turned from her side to come out of the space. I squished my eyes at myself as instantly ran towards her side to appologize. She wasn't fully out . She stopped as she crossed her arms and made a questioning look. 

"You are such asshole to say something like that you know? "  she said crossing her arms. Indeed she was right.

"You never asked me who was my crush? "  I said changing the topic because I just wanted to talk to her. And appologize but sorry is a word that never comes out of my mouth. So before I say something absurd I decided to change the topic.

"Because I don't want to know." she said with a shrug.

"Why??  don't you wanna know if she is worth it? " I said with and attitude.

Her face instantly fell in frown as she was trying to figure out my bullshits words. To be honest even I don't know what the fuck I'm saying. I want to patch up and I'm shooing her away.

"You're a fucking creep" she said as she passed by me and I hit myself on my head drowning in guilt and my stupidity.

"Hey!! I don't mean to hurt you" I said turning to her and walking behind her. As she walked fast.

"But you did. Bastard!" she said as she picked the books from tables.  "By the way since you brought up,  who is the girl? " she asked which I had no answers of.  I'm a fucking stupid idiot. I asked her to ask me a question which answers I don't even know.  I mean I know but I don't know what to say because I can't say it but still I asked her to ask me the question and I can't say the answer to her so what the fuck did I even ask her to ask me the hell question. And now what should I say since she have asked me the question I asked her to ask me.
"SHUTT UPP !!! SHUTT UPPPP!!" I yelled at myself as she got afraid of my sudden act.

"I was saying it to myself " I made it clear before she could misunderstand more.
"You need to see a psychiatrist! " she said to me with a disgusted face.

And walked away to keep the books at thier place. And I stood thier like an idiot.

"It's seducy!" I said loudly for her to hear it. Wait.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY TO HER???
WHY IN THE HELL DID I TOOK HER NAME??

WAHT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??

"Who's that? " she immediately asked before I could come out of my shock zone. I had to answer that. So I said.

"Your best friend " I admitted and waited for her to get dissapointed and hurt of this answer.

But

She was neutral. Like she wasn't even one percent affected by my answer.  I'm such an asshole. What the hell am I doing right now. Am i trying to break them?

"She is likable indeed. " She said while keeping books in the shelf. 

"Aren't you one percent affected by it?"  I asked her shocked. What the hell is going on ?? What is wrong with me??

She looked at me turning from her work and raised her eyebrow.

"What is wrong with you? " she asked crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

NOW I GET IT IM TRYING TO HURT HER SUBCONSCIOUSNESSLY. Because I don't want to appologize

"Look " I said as I looked down and then looked at her.  As all the words inside my head flushed down.

But before I could come up again. She sighed and walked passed me. And then out of the library.

What the hell???

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey reader!!!

I'm sorry for not updating chapters early because I had exams.

Im so sorry.

And please please comment how you like the story so far.