20

VEERAJ

"DONT FUCKINN BOTHER HER!! " I yelled loud enough as the librarian came in and started to nag and took three of us in the principals office.

We were standing outside the cabin as  earplugs was sitting on the chair. She was quiet like she is in some shock or what but then I realised that she is always like that silent and busy in her own world. Not much I know about her I barely saw her twice.

"Why are you bothering her? " I asked.

"Why are you interested in her? " 

"Answer shouldn't be given in another question. " I said sarcastically

"Fine than you tell me first?"

"I asked first. "

I was really confused what did he meant by that. Both brothers?

"Don't you know she is your brothers crush "  I was flabbergasted on the information I just got. Why this girl out of all. "And now that I know also yours "

This is getting confusing.

"I just helped her out of humanity "I said I don't want her to get stuck between all of these.

"Really? "  he said in astonishment.

"You know I'm not my brother don't you? "

"I don't think so you both are mostly alike. " his words were partially dagger.

"You don't even know us who are you to say that? " I replied suppressing my anger.

"Enemies knows better than friends"

"Don't involve innocents in these " I was feeling to broke his jaw right now.

"I don't know that's hard after all she is my s-"

"Won't you both shut up "  suddely finally earplugs spoke as we looked at her in aghast. I heard her voice for the first time. And she wasn't actually a silent type. That's what her hard tough voice revealed.

"You girl come in."  suddenly the voice of librarian to take Earplugs in came as she walked pass me.

I and Ved stood there waiting for our turns. To be punished.

~

We left after we were briefly scolded and warned not to cause troubles in campus. Until I came out earplugs was gone.  She is so ungrateful I came up in a mess for her and she ignored me. Not even a thank you.

"Stop looking around for her she isn't the type " Ved spoke as he noticed me surveying room to look for her.

"What do you know about me and my type? " I said in an sarcastic tone.

"She is my sister. And I know about her type. I wasn't talking about yours "

"She is your what? " I was shocked by the confusion. "Than why were you bullying her "

"I wasn't bullying her. I was teasing her. Or else she isn't someone who would sit around taking in bullyings"

He said as he left not letting me talk more. Wait what?  Ved is her brother.

I walked out too as I met seducy on the way.

"Hey got in troubles! " she said as she raised his hands for high fives.

Do I know her?

"Do I know you? " I asked as I stood right in front of her.

"If you didn't you wouldn't have stopped! " she said with a clingy smile still waiting for high five.

I walked past her with a sarcastic look on my face.

"You're a rude bastard" she said as she followed me in my same pace.

"I'm so honoured with your appreciation and unrequited judgement on me" I said passing the smile dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh should I continue? " she said with her jerky grin.

"Why are you sparing me this much of your time? " I finally became serious with her. A nerdy boy was passing with a bottle of water as I was thirsty I took it from him passing him a bully look. And started to drank water. As I noticed earplugs walking towards me as my face became much more slow as she waved at me.

"Because I know you like my friend. I can help"

Her words and Her wave putt me in utter shock as I spit the water in my mouth on earplugs.

"What? "  How does she knows I mean with do I even like her? I mean I met her for like what two times.

I Snapped out of my thoughts before confusing myself more as I started to appologize.

"I'm so so so sorry about this god I'm going crazy" I said as I removed my handkerchief that turned out more to  be a rag. I kept in back again as she passed a disgusted look.

"Are you out of your mind? " she said.

"I said I'm sorry "

"Oh I see my clothes drying off again " she said with sarcasm.

"He likes you "  seducy spoke randomly.

"Stop finding me a boyfriend " earplugs said angrily.

"But you have to have one" seducy revolted.

"I'm fine off when you are with your boyfriend okay don't worry! I won't be left alone" "And you it's okay just go away"

She said to me as they asked past me and seducy stucked her tongue out on me.

I walked away from them too.

~

Today's day is such a burden it's like no lectures are going of from eternity.  Earplugs still on third bench and seducy on second. The guys talking way more bullshits.

"I saw this really amazing video" Jatin broke the other conversation in between.

"What's its about? " everyone asked getting out of their zones.

"An perfect size in tip of thumb to tip of first finger "

"I've seen that too"

"where? "

"American series I guess"

"Oh I too" he yelled that again the entire class looked at us.

Teacher looked at me for an answer again. With a smile on her face.

"Please share"

"He likes banana so he was agreeing he likes it too " I said point ant Jatin and sagar.  As all the class felt in chaos.

"Get out!!!! "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers !!

I'm really sorry I said I will be early but I delayed it so much.

Truth to be told I miss clicked and ended up deleting the entire pre-written chapters so I had to write all again.

Please forgive me :)