2

MEERA

All this year's of my life nothing could have been any more perfect than what I had. I was smiling I was happy I was perfect but everything comes to end.

It's already been 2 hours in the car. Viraj was next to me all silent. Sagar Viraj's younger brother beside drivers seat and driver.

It's not I wanted to speak.  I knew very well that this is nothing going to be like normal marriage but seating here all silent with the people I truly despise it was getting suffocated. I wanted to breathe.

Yeah they might have taken away my family my friends my life but breathing is something I still have my right on. 

I looked at Viraj who was resting his head at the edge of the seat behind him. His eyes close.

I looked at him and I thought about the innocent and sweet guy he was. Nothing compared to what everyone say about him now. His now rageful eyes was the sweetest thing I had ever seen but as already said everything comes to end.

He noticed me staring at him as I instantly averted my eyes for not being caught.

Once again I started to look out of window. I get frustrated by this silence as I looked at Sagar's back of the seat and asked him

"How long is it? " I said as I with an hopeful eyes waited for his reply but he didn't.  Maybe he didn't heard or maybe he is ignoring.

"Can you te-"

"Can you fucking let me sleep bitch I was cut off in between before speaking when a loud yell came from Viraj. His words were daggering me I didn't expected sweetness but cuss was more than I imagined at the last.

I again looked back out of the window. His view of smiling with his beautiful face coming over to me came in front. How come some one can change so much?

I open my eyes as I realized tears slipped on my cheeks. I took it away from my back of the hand as I curled up taking my legs on the seat hugging them tightly with my head resting on my knees. Looking out of the window.

The car was bugged in traffic when I saw a little kid coming over to a window begging. My heart melt on such a scenerio as I put my hands in my pocket when a loud yelling engulfed the surrounding.

"Move the fucking car!!" as his yelling brought me back to my sense I realised the kid ran away being afraid of him as I realised we were the source of traffic.

All the car were honking for us to move.

And the car took off again.

~

It was already 3 hours now that I was sitting in the car.  The silence filled. When Sagar begin to speak finally.

"Where you use to work? " he asked as I was looking out of window I wasn't much clear who he was talking to so I turned to Viraj and caught him sleeping so it was me who he was talking.

"I use to look after brother's company after the accident" I said as I started to look out side the window again.

"What his company is about? " I looked at his seat as I couldn't understand his interest in me when all his family is purely showing thier hatred towards me.

"It's about fashion and beauty. Makeups,  dresses,  designs,  latest looks. We have this makeup brand and our fashion stream with our magazine to promote our work with others" I say as I again turn back to my favorite view.

"Now I understand why your brother is wearing bangles and sitting doing nothing when so much happened." he says sarcastically and I could feel his smirk in his words. And this was his interest.

"Who's gonna manage now that you have left? " he asked as I turned towards him confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked not hiding my confusion. As once again the car pulled in silence.

The view of city now disappeared as a huge mansion was visible. I could see the beautiful garden as we pulled on the drive way.

While pulling I realised there were three cars ahead of us as well as three behind. All were black.

As we pulled Viraj woke up and saw me with nothing showing on his face. Without wasting a minute he just opened his door and left.  And I saw one of the guys in grey suit standing opening the door waiting for me to step out.

I looked at him as he was already gone.

I stepped out holding my lahenga. It was impossible for me to walk in them. This was given by the guys side as a ritual and it was so heavy that I could swing around three times if I try to turn a little.

Moving forward I reached the door of the house and saw him standing waiting for me to step in.

I saw his mother who was passing me death glares one thing I clearly know is she doesn't likes me a bit. She was old if we think about the rumors but looking at her anyone can mistake her as his elder sister.  She was still young.

I saw with my puppy face wishing if I could get any mercy from atleast her but it was clear by her look that she hates me from the core of her heart.

I again in fear started to look at my legs. They were doing the normal Indian rituals. Taking aarti of me and him. When it finally stopped I was asked to kick the kalash full with rice in front of me.  I saw it extending my foot I kicked it slowly as all the rice scattered on the ground then there was the lal charan thalli of red water. I stepped in them first fitting my right leg on the white sheet then my left.

Moving forward I was asked to once again touch the feet of his parents for blessings.

I bented to touch them when a sudden forced came on the backside of my knees that in pain I fall on the ground in front of her feet

"You must remain like this forever. " she said her words explain the reason for such an act.

I was destroyed and broken.

------

Hey readers love my story please.

Yeah I know it's kind of over dramatic but isn't that fun????

Tell me if you like over dramatic stories in the comment section...

And please do comment even just a full stop would do so that I'll know you are there..

I'll try to make fast updates too please...... 

Please

Please

:)

;)