INTRODUCTION TO THE UPCOMING STORIES.

Hey readers !!!

I'm sorry for taking your time over a little out of concern thing but I have planned on upcoming stories.

And wanted to introduce them to you for your lovely support on them too.

Here's the introduction to the Book series.

*SOLD LOVE BOOK SERIES*

DESIGNATED BRIDE

Vivaan Mannan.

Vivaan Mannan isn't someone greatful to have money but money is greatful to have him.

A man whom women's are fasting every day to have.
The dream of every single women.

Heer Batra.

The perfect defination of mask. Carries her world where every man craves her. But she isn't that easy.

Her fake face can even fool a lie detector.

But not all the smile faces are meant to be believed.

*PLOT LINE *

When women's are dying to have the Man of thier dreams but that men bears allergy with marriages.

But his disease isn't that grasping for his family.

When Vivaan Mannan is forced to marry someone or else he will loose everything he made by his family.

He finds a women to marry over a contract but not making a contract.

The journey of them going  through the struggle of a real marriage for a fake one.

DREADFUL PRINCESS

INAYA ADNAN ALI MIRZA

When rules and regulations can't captivate her.
When no body can obligate her.
When she doesn't lives with power but power lives with her.
When she doesn't fears but fear itself dreads at her presence.
Than she is called INAYA ADNAN ALI MIRZA.

*PLOT LINE *

A women in the world of mafia.  With people trying to cage the open Lion.

But what can stop her can't even hold her.

GIVEN AS GIFT.

AAHIL ASHOK RAAJ

AAHIL ASHOK RAAJ

A Man ruling the political world with his evil presence. A man with a face to fool the ones with eyes. A man with an army of his own.

TAARA RAAJ.

A Women raised in mud. Destined to be the wasp. But she holds bigger dreams and bigger intentions.

That can end all.

*PLOT LINE *

TAARA RAAJ daughter of a prostitute destined to be one too . Is given to a political boss as a gift and is trained to walk on a path for death.

But what if she chose diffrent. UNIMAGINABLE.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey readers please be considerate and comment which of the story should I start first out of the three since I'm going to finish Aligned his soon.

Please tell me.

And

I promise the upcoming books would be much more better than this one since this was my first book.

It will have better storyline with well versed writing.

SO please please support and comment which of them should I start first.

Sorry for taking your precious time. :)