43

*Note*

The under 16 readers who couldn't read the previous chapter.

Following you need to know :

1)Since Meera was injured Veeraj prepared a house for her and is now living with her in a penthouse.
2) Veeraj find out that Meera is a clean women and has never have any contacts with other men accept Veeraj.

MEERA.

I looked at him as he was looking all dull and guilty for not believing me that I have never been with other man before. I looked at him as he was way to much fragile at the state.

He was standing with a medicine for me. The nurse told him how to give it to him since was giving me as it was already night. I took it from his hand as I gulped it with water.

He made me laid on the bed as he covered me with blanket and kept the pillows here and there and then left the room. Turning the light off.

~

It shining so bright in the room as I slowly opened my eyes. Adjusting to the lights. I rubbed my eyes as I felt body beside me. I looked at the figure as Viraj's face came in front of me. His hand on my waist. He was sleeping soundly as his hot breath was hitting me from afar.

I slipped his hands away from me as j tried to sit straight when in his eyes opened.

I looked at him guiltily because I woke him up. But then he woke too and sat beside me , hovering over board. As he sat he kissed my head,  his hands on my cheeks.

"Good Morning " he said as I smiled at his soft gesture.  We heard some voice as I looked at him. "It must be the maid" he said looking at my confusion.

"Do you want me too take you in bathroom? " He said as I looked at his face. My eyes widen. But then I nodded.

He stood on the ground and then walked towards my side.  He bent to pick me as I looked at him. He saw my face. And then his eyes question what?

"I think so you should get a wheelchair,  how many times are you keep going to lift me? " I said feeling burdened for his back.

But then he chuckled as looked at me. "In gym I pick 60kgs more than 100 times you are just a 40kg warm up for me " he said bragging about his hot body.

But I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration. "Really? " him asked him smirking. He nodded.

"Fine then keep doing it " i said as he looked at me and once again picked me. He took me to the huge luxury bathroom as he made me sat at the stool in front of mirror and wash basin.

I took the new brush in the stand and tooth paste as I brushed my teeths.  And he stood behind me doing something in his phone. When I was finished I looked up at him. And then he saw me. He twitched his eyebrow.

"I need to bath,  can you leave " I said to him as he saw me strangely.

"Are you gonna fly till there " he said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"So? " I asked him confused. When he moved towards me to pick me up.  I yelled no!!!!

"What? " he said at my disagreement.

"I'll be embarrassed? " I said as he scoffed. "It's not my first time " he said reminding me of yesterday. As I felt myself heating.

"But still, revealing ourself in moment is different. I still can't walk naked in front of you." I said to him explaining.

"So how?"

"Can you ask the maid? " I asked him as he instantly said no.

"Why?? "

"Because he is he." he said as I looked at him dissapointed.

"Fine!  Just make me sit there and leave I'll do the rest. " I said to him as he nodded and made me sat on the stool down the shower.

"You'll be fine right? " he asked me as I nodded and then he left.

~

I was already done as after trying very hard I wore the clothes myself. I can do stuff.  But doing it just sitting is very hard.  And then I yelled him to hear me. He heard as he knocked and then opened the door.

"All set? " he asked me as he walked in. I nodded as he lift me up. And started to walk.

"In the living room? " he asked as he walked outside. "No stop at the bookshelf " I said as he stood and I picked  a book as he resumed and took me to the sofa. I saw it as felt embarrassed about the last day.

~

We have already been sitting here for and entire day as I kept reading the book sunk in the beautiful story.  While Viraj was continuously working on his laptops with some phone calls.

The door bell rang as we were working on our parts when Viraj glanced at the door. He walked towards the digital screen as he saw that it was some men outside who was familiar to him.  He opened the door as he walked in.  That man greeted me as I also nodded him.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked him looking at the uneasiness of the guy.  Viraj saw the guy as he also stared at each other.

"What is it? " Viraj asked suddenly in a very serious tone. As I also got confused in this atmosphere.

But he was still acting so uneasy at my presence as he kept glancing at me.

"Say it " he asked him as he shooked his head.

"Sir it will be better if ma'am wouldn't be here? " he asked him as Viraj sighed.

"What is it Viraj? " I asked him in confusion and anger. Is this about the same thing he was hiding with me in the hospital.

"Meera I think I have to leave!" Viraj said as I scouted to stood up but fall back on the sofa.

"Why???  Why?? " I asked him attempting it again and again but before I could The door opened again itself as Ranvijay came in vision.

He knew the password to the door.

What if Viraj wouldn't have been here?

But why is he here?

I knew it ...  I knew it that he won't sit straight if I'll offend him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers....

Please vote and please comment.

And what do you think Ranvijay is Here.