4

MEERA

I didn't expected a warm and sweet welcome from any of them but yes I might have thought that they wouldn't hurt me on the first day.

The bruise on my arms are red as every sense is me is burning in pain. From the last day I've met Viraj he have changed more than ever. It's hard to believe every minute that he is the person back then that he is person everyone wishes to be.

For him back then a dog was also a human but now he treats a human like dog. This is what rumors had been spread all this year's about him. It was no matter how much I think it was hard to believe but after feeling the pain given by him it's true and no doubt it is.

Even now sitting in a room in his house it feels his room is also as cold as him.

My luggages were kept in the room when I wasn't here. I was waiting for the person  I thought would be my good friend but it seems its no longer going to be like that.

I finally stood and started to set things in the room when she came.

"I'm sorry I'm late mom just locked me in my room so I climbed out of window" she started to spoke after coming in. I saw in surprise as she made a look stating 'what? '

And we both started to set things up. One thing than another it was silence we were talking nor laughing instead just silence.

"Just get the hell out of here Maya" a loud voice rang in the room as we pivoted to look at the figure non other than him.

Maya shivered in fear as she abruptly left the room. He was standing right in front of me. Glaring me passing me the hardest stare.

The next moment didn't took the time as he walked towards me in this and again holded the same bruised spot.

"Don't try to lure my family being the same whore as you are. Do you understand? " he stated even hardening his grip I gasped in pain as well as cried in hurt.

"Vi-Viraj please..." I gasped in pain. And he left me pushing that I fell on the ground.

Than he went to the wardrobe picking all the sarees and shoes and stuff went out I was sitting there in confusion and pain when I heard lot of noise out of my window.

I immediately stood and ran towards the window when I saw him burning all the stuff he picked with everyone out too. As the thing were burning he raised his head and looked at me. Even when the lawn was huge and he was standing far I can see his smirk and fury in his eyes.

He hates me for everything that I didn't do on my own wish which was obligated to happen. I was lost.

I don't know anything I don't know what to do. I.. I...I am lost.

                                ~

The day passed on blur as I was sitting on the threshold of the window. People who were coming to see me didn't came as it was postponed by today's incidents and they were about to come tomorrow. But this things aren't hard the reason for my worries what I'm more worried about is what I'm going to do tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey reader....

Sorry for the short chapter.... But it'll going to be interesting from next chapter since someone great is going to enter.