12

MEERA

We were seating in the car. With all silence but this time Viraj wasn't busy in mobile or sleep but rather sitting like me looking outside of the window.

It felt weird him being such way. I have never seen his delicate side after that thing in the past.

He was somewhat lost in his thoughts and that made me more and more puzzled in what might brother have said for Viraj to behave this way.

Few minutes ago~

After I came out of the emergency room I saw kshitij who came running to me. And I couldn't control myself as I knelt on the ground and hugged him with my all will. Though making sure that I don't squeeze him.

My eyes full with tears.

"You're a big big liar " he said with a crying face.

"I know I'm " I said pulling apart.

"Why didn't you visit me at all?" he asked this time crossing him arms trying to look angry. That made me chuckled.

"How dare you to laugh like that?" he said as I immediately tried to have a poker face but I couldn't control my smile.

"I'm sorry. " I said convincing him.

"No you have to take punishment "

"Only I can punish her" Viraj's voice came from my behind.

I immediately looked back as I saw Viraj standing with his smirk on.

Viraj and Kshitij shooting glares at each other.

"She is mine" Viraj said.

"no she is mine" Kshitij revolted.

"Really than why does she lives with me" Viraj fighting like a child.

"OH because you took her Way from me" he made a comeback.

"Okay Kshitij stop" Bhabhi's voice came as she came in the hall way.

I stood and ran towards her and hugged her.

"How are you?? " she asked with concerned voice.

"I'm so goodddd" I replied as we broke apart.

"Really?" she asked as she glared at Viraj who was still fighting with Kshitij.

I knew telling her would be like telling Brother.

"Yeah" I said. With a huge happy grin on my face.

To be exact my game don't know the whole story nor do they know that why I married him. They just have some fragments about it that have been given by actual Vilan.

So it was easy for them to believe that I was doing fine.

"I'm glad " she said with a smile as she kissed me on the head. She was always like a mother a mentor to me. For me after brother if someone matters is Bhabhi.

Then kshitij came to us as hugged my legs. As well as Viraj with his mens walked to us and stood beside.

"Who do you love more me or this arrogant man? " Kshitij asked hugging my legs.

"Enough of your fighting boy" Bhabhi said as she tied to take him away.

"No I want the answer... Answer me... Answer... Answer!!! " he started to yell.

"You off course " I said making him smile and finally letting me go.

I saw Viraj's expression which was rather normal. And somehow I felt relief.

"Here I win" Kshitij said as he smiled at the men.

And Viraj giggled. He giggled.

"let's go back then" Viraj said. Looking at me.

"Are you living Meera? " Bhabhi's asked with a shock expression.

"Yeah I have to"

"Oh okay. Be good she said.

As we parted ways.

Present~

Viraj smiled, fought like a kid and was acting normal with no attitude or making scenes. This was weird. And what's wiereder is his acting still wierd.

I Don't know what brother told him but whatever it is. It's horrifying.

"What did brother told you? " I finally got together some courage and asked him.

"Nothing that you should know. " he said in an unusual calm tone. This is getting horrible now.

"I must know if it involves me"

"It doesn't."

I was quite in a shock for a moment but I got together my act. If not me than what? Sister?

Maybe I was right it must be about sister.

I just averted my sight again looking out of the window.

~

We arrived at the house and I went in my room but I realised that I no longer live in the that one so I started to walk towards Viraj room.

I went in the room. Viraj wasn't in the room. But sound from bathroom was coming so he must in. I just stood in the room.

It was all white and grey dull like him. It had a huge walk in closet. A huge sofa set and a huge stand full of books. There was a huge dressing. And than there was a balcony with a swimming pool . A lot of plants decorated. There is other balacany second side of the room with floor-ceiling window.

I went near the glass and stood there looking at the view of green lawn.

Suddenly the door opened and Viraj walkers in his towel I looked back as I ran towards the closet to get my clothes. But before I could I was disturbed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readerzss

What was Meera disturbed by?