30

MEERA

I looked at the time as it was eleven at night. Everyone must be sleeping already. That's why Maya was able to walk out to meet me probably.

I stood as I walked slowly towards the window. My head still in little pain. And the I sat at the floor in front of the window. Taking support from wall.

I don't know what happened?  And

I don't even want to know.

Somewhere I'm glad to know that I fainted. Because I don't think so I was able to face him after that.

I closed my eyes. This darkness was something I'm so grateful because it makes me blind.

~

My eyes opened as I saw that the beautiful sunrays hit my cold face and my head felt much better. I opened my eyes fully as I realised that I was on bed now. I don't remember coming to bed last night. I vividly remember I sat at the floor as I slept.

And then suddenly Viraj came in vision wearing his watch coming out from bathroom.  I looked at him as all the last memories came in my head and it pained so much that I grabbed my head pressuring it to stop the pain.

"Why did you slept at floor? " He asked as I finally stopped pushing myself.

His expression,  his actions everything was neutral like nothing happened before these days. He was like those peaceful 10 days.

Since I didn't replied him he again looked at me.

"I was just sitting." I said slowly as I started to get off the bed but then Viraj came in front of me as bent to look at me. Our face was on same level.

He forced me in the bathroom.

That is the  thing that came first in my head when I looked at him.  His fury filled angry eyes. His hands hurting mine. His word spitting cruelty.

And then he raised his hands near my head as I flinched back in fear. And after looking at my horror suddenly his calm eyes changed in something I haven't ever seen.

He touched my wounds lightly and  with concerns I'm his eyes and when he realized I was looking at him he immediately stood straight. To hide probably.

"Your wounds need to be dress again come sit at the desk I'll change it. " he said while moving towards the desk.

I don't understand him sometimes he treats me like a total shit and some time I feel like I'm hallucinating that he is caring about me.

"Come" he again said gesturing towards the chair as I came out of my thoughts. I have no mood of offending him so I stood and walked towards the seat he gestured.

"I'll do it myself " I said. Reaching there.

"I said I'll do it. "  he said as he was trying to show that he cares.

That made me so angry.

"Why harm me if you have to dress it." I said unable to control my anger. And his expression again change like before near the bed. But then he grabbed my wrist and I waited for him to hurt me again but he  made me to sit at the chair. And I sat.  The he sat right in front of me on the other chair.

"Obey me" he said as again I delusioned about Ranvijay saying it.  Why he says exact words as him.  It makes me hate him more. I looked away the other side before I rip him apart. Which I know only can happen in my dreams

And then he started to undress my wound. I looked at my feet while he was doing everything.

"Viraj why are you doing this with m- " I asked him calmly.