38

VEERAJ.

Our palms were interwined with each other as I  looked at her beautiful face while she was reading a book while lying on a bed with me.

While reading she struggled to flip the page and hold the book at the same time with only one hand available as I laughed at her.

"What ? Leave my hand so that I can flip you idiot" she said as I tighten the hold on her hand. I don't want to leave her. Never. And after what her brother told me and the entire college talks about. I can't leave her.

"No"

But as she kept struggling I turned it with my hand. And once again the book worm drown in her novel. Her face . Her smile . Her every little action she does.

When she struggles maintaining her hair or when her hair bothers her by kept coming front. Or when her cheeks get red when she is shy or when her nose gets red to cry.

Everything is so beautiful. About her.

Or when she gets angry when she saws me with some other girl or when she is happy about the little gestures between us.

Everything about her is so perfect. God I love her.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me like that ? " She asked out of blue while I realised I was stairing at her for so long. Lost in my thoughts about her.

"Mmm-hmm" I nodded. To her as she got out of her book and resting her head on her palm with her elbows resting on the bed she looked at me. Lying from the side.

"Fine then do it all you want " She said as I laughed at her.

"What ?"

"I'm not actually attracted to your face. It's your innocence."

"Innocence!!!!??" She yelled. She sat up.

" What ? "

" Where does that exist in me?" She asked as I laughed even louder. At her naive questions.

And kept laughing like an idiot until she finally too lied down beside me.

"Now stop it " she said after getting annoyed because of me laughing to much as I tried to control but still kept laughing so hard.

"You don't know but you are innocent"  I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"Innocent my foot " she said as she climbed above me she sat at my thighs as I looked at her with my eyes widen. My laughter vanishing.

"I'm gonna show you how innocent I am " she said as she came too close to my face once again. Her hands resting beside my heads as if I'm caged. I laughed at her again as she narrowed her eyes.

"Really how can you laugh at a position like this ?"  She asked me as I became quite. Trying to control my emotions and love for her to come in front like an idiot.

She once again came to close as she licked my lower lips. As my eyes widen. She tried to kiss me once again as I pushed her away.

Her eyes widen. She wasnt shocked much because it already have been alot later.

"What are you still gonna pull away ?" She asked with disappointment written on her face.

After all we haven't kissed for a week after when her brother came. And somewhat his words stops me everytime when I want to come close to her.

She sighed as she came down me and sat on the bed with resting her head on the dashboard.

"How long are you gonna be like this?" She asked as I kept thinking about his words to me.