22

VEERAJ

"ALL OF YOU CAMERA DOWN " she said to others as we realised that they were capturing us in there phone.

"IS THIS A HOTEL ROOM,  YOU BOTH SHAMELESS CREATURES" She yelled again at us. We were standing with our heads down. And others were laughing inside.

What the hell in I'm wrapped around. I have already been warned so many times by other teachers. But now it's principal.

What punishment is she gonna give us.

"Ma'am they aren't at fault. " Suddenly a voice came from behind of us and we saw that it was RV.

"I gave them dare" he said as he came near us.  And looked at us.

What's with him. Didn't she just kissed me to piss him off.

"No ma'am he's lying we are sorry we will take it up at hotel next time" Earplugs smiled at the principal while I was shocked by her act. Isn't she afraid?

But it seems like principal somewhat knows Earplugs as she sighed and left a shivering glare but it didn't worked with earplugs.

"Meera how many times do we have to warn you? "

Meera ,

Her name is Meera. Her name dosent suits her. I looked at her as my mind ran over here and thier.

Shouldn't she be named as Shanya or something.

But than I knocked myself to come out my thoughts as I saw Meera being much more astonishing.

"Than don't " she shrugged off. Like its no big deal and entire cafe laughed at her.

What the hell?  Is she crazy.

"You know Na you can't put us in jail for kissing that's our Human Rights " she said to principal without any fear.

God she in something.

"But I can punish though." The principal played along. What are they sisters? Talking casually like this.

"Really?  Than do it " she said with amusement on her face .

She is sure a gone case. How can be she so bold with a principal.

"By the way let him be I kissed him. He is innocent." she said taking My side. Pointing at me. I diverted my eyes from her to principal.

"You make me sick " principal sighed as she left the room.

"Three of you at principals office right now " the assistant said loudly as they all left.

As soon as they were gone the entire cafe turned in a stupid fish market as they all started to talk and some of them laughed at us. I looked at her.

She sighed and passed a glare towards RV as she started to walk and pick her bag.

"Let's go." she said to me as she pivoted after picking her bag.  I blinked at her as passed a questioning look.

"To the principals office ." she said as everyone were looking at us. They were filming but this time what I can assume by thier direction is they were filming RV. He was looking do angry and upset as he was glaring at me.

But than a hand entwined with mine as I looked at the figure. It was Meera passing the most warmfull smile.

Again to piss off RV.  As she made me walk out with her. As soon as we were out of the sight of people from cafe. She left my hand like I was some stupid stray dog she had to carry to look cute.  As she passed a annoying glare.

"I'm sorry about what happened thier"

"OH  I dont see everything getting fine" I said the same way she said it to me. When I spit water on her.

"You're bastard" she said looking at me being annoyed.

"I'll take that as a compliment " I said. Being sarcastic with her this time.

"OH god !" she said as she sighed again.

And we already reached the office we came in as that assistant lady asked us to go in principles room.

We walked in thier as the principal was sitting thier.

She stood as soon as she saw us coming.

"Both of you must be punished for your stupid act. Understood"

"But he wasn't involved " she supported me. Instead of defending her self.

"Than were you kissing your own spirit"

"I kissed him " she said widening her eyes still talking my side. She has a wide sense of guilt in her.

"He kissed back"

At this my mind got back to the place and I realised that I didn't pushed her back. I would have did it usually like always. But not her.

What was wrong with me.

"Look it's not his fau-" Meera continued on saying it but than I realized that I was being dumbasss standing thier.

" I'll take the punishment " I said agreeing my mistake. Both of them looked at us as Meera sighed looking at me angrily.

"You both will set the books at thier places after the library will close everyday at evening, this whole year"

"What?!!" we both said at the same time.

"Than do you want the bathroom cleaning job" the principal said. As we both agreed on this damn shit.

"Now leave " she said as we moved on to leave. "Meera bring you brother too"  she said before we were to left.

"Why him!?" Meera said annoying at the principal.

"Your acts must be stopped " she said to her.

"Look what's going on here must be kept till here "

"You can't tell me what and what not to do. Okay?  get out now." she said as Meera sighed and left thudding the door loudly.  I passed away to as I saw she was rather very angry on her brother being mention in this.

But as soon as came out. Everyone were looking at me and laughing at me. What the hell???!!

She just partedly ruined my damn stupid life.

As I walked away and away  I was suddenly pulled in a abandoned class.

I looked the figure in dark with the little light coming from window.

It was Meera.

"What the hell?? How much you have already ruined isn't enough? "

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS,

I hope you liked it till here....

Please keep loving it.

:)

;)