34

MEERA

My head was paining as I timidly tried to open my eyes. But my legs were more in pain. As if they were dripping with agony. My legs were filled with sensation of burning. I finally tried so hard to open my eyes. As this much efforts made me so tired that I started to breath long. I looked at the ceiling and couldn't recognize where this was.

"She is awake!!!  She is awake!! " a loud familiar voice came as I tried to shift my head to hear who this was. But until I could see she ran away the door. The surrounding,  ceiling and door ?

Is this hospital?

And then a hard muscular physique came in vision. It was blur but I tried to pay attention to the person as I slowly slowly understood that it was

Viraj.

And then some man came in white jacket which I assume is the doctor. I tried to keep my eyes open but my body was so weak to do it.

So I closed my eyes. I felt someone holding my wrist which seems like he was checking the pulse and then did something in the machines.

"She needs rest. Please don't stay for to long " that unfamiliar voice said from what I hear and then I heard his footsteps disappearing.

I could feel that there were other people but I wasn't feeling well to open my eyes and look at the them.

When someone did something on the bed and bed started to raise a little as my posture more became in a sitting position. I tried to open my eyes slowly slowly as my head was pounding. I saw Viraj and Maya standing thier while the nurse was beside me. But then what I saw Viraj gestured her to leave. I kept squishing my eyes as I tried to grasp the surrounding.

"Are you okay?" I heard Maya's voice when I finally became stable enough to open my eyes and look.

I saw her sitting at the stool beside me with her hand on mine. She was looking so worried. Her face was so anxious.

I opened my mouth to speak but saying anything right now felt as if my body bowels were about to come out.

"I - I -a-am -- why-- I'm -here-" I asked her stuttering.

"You -You were in the accident "  she said hastily. Her words started to remind me of everything that happened. My head again burning.

As the white car , 

my broken phone ,

Viraj was angry, 

the car,  the lights ,

the tent house ,

our dance.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! " I said as my head afflicted so much.

"Doctor, Doctor!!!"

~

I head and my legs were lost in an agony as I tried to open my eyes. Pain was dripping in my head as my leg was pounding. My heart beat was fast and my body temperature felt so down. I was freezing. But this time my body wasn't paining as much as the last time. I was rather very numb right now.

I opened my eyes slowly as the white ceiling came in my visions. I remembered that I was in hospital and I wokw up before.

My hands felt something warm as suddenly something squished my hands as I turned to look what that was.

I tried to concentrate on the person as Viraj's face was resting on mine and his hands. Because they were holding me tightly. He was sleeping. Sitting on the stool.

I kept staring at him and kept regretting every second that why did I say that.

No matter what I should have kept silent. It wouldn't have worsen things this much. And even if I lied that time , I was happy at the moments we shared.

He suddenly started to shift as I turned away gaze from him as closed my eyes to not get caught looking at him. I felt him falling from his stool as he got a little furious on himself and I immediately opened my eyes to look if he was okay.

He looked up at my little movement as his eyes widen seeing that I was awake. He immediately stood and was about to walk away when I holden my grip on his hands.

"You need to see doctor " he said in an calmest voice ever. This voice of his was something I never heard of.

He was worried and caring about me and it was showing well in his voice.

But the thought of being left alone again was gripping me much more tighter. I was horrified to stay here alone.

The way I was alone before at that road.

Or when I was in the room with Ranvijay

All this time I was alone. And things only harmed me when I was alone.

I immediately shooked my head asking him to not leave me.

"Please - please don't go " I said as my eyes all become teary and sob started to escape me against my will.

"Shhhh" he said as he again sat on the stool and holded my hand with both of his.  He shooked his head as he gestured me not to cry.

"Please... don't...lea-ve ...me ' lone- ever please" I said between my sobs . No matter what I couldn't control myself.

"No -No -No Meera - I would never ever ever will leave you alone , never" he said as his grip tightened but rather in a soft manner. As he looked at me with worries and concerns full in his sea eyes and his face dropped as if he havent eaten for decade. His clothes were still of my birthday from what I recognize. His hair was all huffed from dirt and untidyness.

He haven't been to home ever since.

"How long have I been here? " I asked him worried more about his health. His face was all pale and dried.

"Ten days " he said still holding my hands.

Ten days.

He is been wearing the same clothes without tidying and dressing well for ten days.

The Viraj who is well known in the entire country as one of the top richest mens.

The one who likes the people around him all neat and we'll dressed. According to his given rules.

That man is sitting here looking this miserable.

I can't see him like this. No matter what.

"Viraj " I said huskily as he raised his eyebrows and came closer to me to hear what I was saying.

"Hmm? " he asked.

"I want to go home. Now,  please " I said to him. While he smiled a little. Only his lips were smiling his eyes weren't glittering like before.

"It's 2 in morning. Where am I gonna take you? " he said acting amused.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. The constant brightness was hurting my head.

"I'll take you home in the morning " he said looking at my disappointment.

I nodded buy didn't opened my eyes and kept the knowledge of surrounding through sound.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers

Vote

Comment