46

MEERA .

My head screamed inside as it all vibrated with agony. I tried to open my eyes but the pain was too much for me.  As I somehow managed to look from the little views because of trying to open my eyes.

It was all too dark. And nothing was clear in the darkness.  Than I felt a breath beside me which was struggling as I turned my head.  I tried to make out the person with the breathing as it seemed like it was

Viraj.

"Viraj...Viraj... Vi-Vi" I called his name but before any communication could happen a loud noise came from the door. And then I realised that I was not lying but sitting right now and I couldn't place where my hands are because my entire shoulder was numb and I couldn't feel my hands my legs crossed as it felt as if it was tied .

Am I kidnapped?

Ranvijay?

I didn't opened my eyes as I pretended to keep sleeping even though now I could feel his presence in the room.

He was not alone. I could feel more people inside.  And then I started to feel his footsteps and aura coming closer to where I was.

"Don't touch her!!!! " than I heard Viraj's weak voice as he yelled at him.
But I felt his hands on my head which now seem it had a white bandage around it.  And then his hands slipped down towards my shoulder and then it rested as my waist. I stiffened at his disgusting touch. It was him,  clearly him.

"Don't bother her!!!! " But Ranvijay ignored him as if he can't hear.

But then suddenly his closeness disappeared and I heard him running the opposite side as a loud punch banged in the room and some fell on the ground.

"Didn't I told you? She shouldn't get hurt... She shouldn't!!!! " he yelled at his men as I heard that man's apologies.  "What if something happened to her? " he said his voice sounding psychotic. But that men continuously kept apologizing.

And once again he was way to close with me. I felt his breath hitting me as his face felt so close to mine.  His breath hitting near my lips as it started to went up to my ear.  And than his lips landed on my ears as I felt so dirty right now.  I gasped my disgust as I kept pretending to be sleeping.  His lips on  my ear.

"One more step and I will kill you!!! " I heard Viraj's voice as than some man started to hit Viraj.  As Viraj gasped and groaned.

"Wake up honey...  There is more you have to see yet " Than Ranvijay's voice banged in my ear as he spoke and I felt hatred and anger filling in me.

All the fear now is lost in me.

This is it.  I have reached my limits.

I opened my eyes as I saw that his face was beside me. So close that his beard was touching me. I felt so dirty flipped back in my chair as he saw my face.

"God!!" he said as my eyes first went to see Viraj. He was beaten so much as he was on chair , tied well.  With his face all bloody.  His arms and legs too bleeding.

My eyes filled with tears as I felt my blood boiling at this.  His face once again came closer to me as his lips were inch away from me and right now only one thing was running in me.

I want to puke on his face.  Right now. 

"Don't repeat the mistake Meera. Come with me or you gonna suffer well " he said his breath so near me that I spit on his face. As he saw me with anger now.

"Bitch!!!" he yelled as he pulled back.  He wiped his face with his handkerchief as once again looked at me.

"You fucking keep offending me!!!! " he yelled as he took another chair as he sat in front of me.

"You blame everyone but you don't see that you began everything " He said to me as I looked at him.  "I liked you for two straight year and asked you out but you ignored me. Not just ignored but offended me in front of entire college with MY brother. ... Do you think what you did was right? " he asked  me as I looked at him in plain expression.  "So I had to do what I did. " he said shrugging.
"I started to make misunderstandings between you and make you fall apart.  And then you were about to come so close to me.  So close but than your best friend and your brother and than Raghuveer got to knew about it... That I was in the process to destroy both of you so I killed them. " he said as my eyes widen. What???

But I thought Viraj killed them. It was-

"I killed your best friend and Ved. I threw Raghuveer from the top of the building as filmed all three of them in an car accident. Than i showed that video to Viraj and made him Signed that contract for you being aligned to both of us. And them putting you in a critical situation in the hospital we made you signed that document along with hospital documents. " he said as he took a long breath " God it was worth everything" he said as once again looked at me "You know I could have made you marry me instead of him but you know this was revenge from beginning and I wouldn't have been able to hurt you if I once again started to love you" he said as all the realisation hit me.  "You send Viraj in jail and I could have claimed you back then but I didn't wanted to. Because after you offended me than it was not love anymore it was all revenge. " he again said as I finally started to hate him more. "But you know,  now i want you back so come come back to me nicely.  Understood? " he asked me as I felt disgusted.

"You can have me.  All you want " I said as he smiled at me. "But  when the nerves in me stops working " I said my eyebrow twitched.  As he again started to laugh  like a psychopath.

"God!!!" He said greeting his teeth as he looked at me. "This is what I love about you " he said as I looked at him with no expression on my face. "You are all fragile at beginning but then all tough and sexy when it's time to fight " he said greeting his teeth. Looking at me with his dirty eyes.

His hands now on my thighs as he slipped them up and up as I struggled in my seat.

"Get your fucking hands of me "I yelled at him as he looked at me taking his hands away.

"I have a gift for you... And you can't deny me if you see it " he said as the door opened as Kshitij,  Bhabhi and brother came in with their hands and feet tied with brother tied on his wheel chair.

But this time I didn't got filled with tears or regret.

Let's end everything here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's end this. 

:(