33

Everything became silent ever since what I said to him. But I couldn't control myself. Afterall one evil act can't cover your hundred good deeds.

And again the window and I became friends as I kept staring it again. It's already been like 2 hours since driving in silence as even he didn't say anything.

I honestly didn't wanted to ruin the mood but the more he is being kind to me the more his evilness's memories are clouding me. Every single things reminds me of something else.

I don't want this either but it can't be helped.

I was looking outside all the high stones and and plain roads. I won't say greenery because thier wasn't much but still there were some trees. Kids on the way.

Laughing and smiling. I wanted to do that too but I can't raise my lips to smile its hard. And soon the playfully road changed in something more full of Forrest. As the if seems as if we are the only one in world. Silent and no one.

And then suddenly Viraj stopped the car. As I restrain myself to get hit by the dash board. I looked at him as he was scratching his head and then rubbing his forehead. I don't know what this action means of his?

He suddenly stopped and started to look towards me. His eyes was furious and his jaw was clenched. As he looked at me with filled in anger. As what I see.

He looked at me for a second as then sighed and started to look the other way. And then suddenly hit the Stairing wheel. With a thud. I flinched at his actions as he was murmuring something and then became quiet.

"CAN'T YOU SEE IM TRYING TO MAKE EFFORTS HERE? WHY ARE YOU RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!" He yelled so loudly at me as my nerves were filled in fear as I shrunk on his voice.

"WHY??!!! WHY!!??? " He kept yelling and hitting the stairing wheel. As I again and again shifted from my place and relayed on the window. Over his voice.

He is back.

The old him is back. And I bought him, even when I didn't wanted him back.

"I was trying to make things fine but all you care about is those trivial things!!! " he yelled again as his words hit a different spot in me.

"Tri-tri-val things? " I asked him in astonishment over his words.

What was he calling trivial?

The mental injuries he have given me?
His brother have given me?
Or the physical ones?
Or the harassment?
Molestation?
Attempt for rape?
Or selling and buying me like a stupid house?

What was he calling trivial?

"Yes those fucking irrelevant things you keep bringing up in OUR time!!! " He spoke with anger. His eyes were glaring me as if he is going to cut me through it.

"Our time??? " I said as I laughed at his words.

"What our time Viraj? This? This what you did back thier? Those Im don't were actually our time Viraj everything you did wither put me in past or the pain in present!! " I said it all back to it.

"Fucking what past?????!!!!! " he yelled loudly.

" I already have told you that I never loved you. I never did!! " he said laughing and amused at his words.

Though it have been meaningless to him but they kept hitting the place I don't want to go again and again.

"You have already told me many times , you don't have to keep reminding me! " I said looking outside of the window again.

"Than why did you do this? " I said looking outside " This pretendings? " I said as my eyes started to fill with tears as thier was some strong pain in my chest. "Why??? , uhh WHY????!!!" I could restrain as I yelled at him. Crying , tried so hard to control myself.

What the fuck was I thinking for a moment? He is back?

Fuckkk!!!!!!

He never existed!!!!

I waited for his reply but he didn't utter a word as I turned to look at him. His head on stairing wheel.

"FUCKKKKK!!!! " he yelled very loudly as opened the door and walked out.

I cowered at his touch swearing as I looked at him yelling outside.

I couldn't control but I kept crying. Like an idiot when suddenly he came my side opened the door as I looked at him flabbergasted while he swings me out of the car and with loud thud he closed the car's door. I walked few steps away at his actions and looked at him when he walked the other side opened the door and sat in.

I was so confused and dumbfounded at the current situation that I couldn't grasp that what was happening. He rolled the windows down as threw my sling bag and mobile phone outside and drove away.

I was standing thier in the same position for almost an hour. I was lost.

I looked at my phone which was broken because he threw it down. I was standing on the middle of nowhere. In the noon as the hard sun rays hit me.

And then suddenly my head started to soon around while my visions aggregated. I tried to look up as m 4th body felt very weak and I holded my head very tightly trying to straighten my posture because I felt I was swaying. And then suddenly my a white car came in vision so fast and suddenly a pressure hit my legs as they got drown in pain and my head numb as I fell down and my head touched the ground with a thud. And all the swaying went away and everything became darker and darken as I ---

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers I know this chapter is short then comparing the other ones but hope you still vote it and like it

( \/ )
\ /
\/