48

MEERA.

I went away from Ranvijayi as I looked at Viraj. "You know being with you from beginning have just put me up in a tough place. If we calculate" I said as I shrugged. "If I would have chose Ranvijay from beginning, I didn't had to go through so much right? I said to him as he looked at me. "So won't it be wise of me to choose him this time" I said to him as he laughed in pain. He was agonized from inside. And it was visible.

Suddenly his laugh stopped as he looked at me. Passing me his coldest glare "Whore" he said as the voice came out so slowly from his mouth which indicated that how much he was in pain right now. His head was all bloody and his body parts too were releasing blood .

He was taking deep breaths because it was hard core his chest to take in the pain as his voice was unexpectedly releasing groaning sound because of all the wounds he was snoring pain as he was fumbling a little which he tried to control so much.

I looked away from him as I saw my family brother , Bhabhi and kshitij. I looked at them as I realised no matter what I choose they are gonna hurt anyway. But than I realised that Kshitij was too small to be witnessing such incidents. "Take Kshitij away " I said to the men's there as they all looked at Ranvijay. And he nodded.

And then again I pivoted as I kept my gun on Viraj's forehead. As he looked at me straight. While looking at the gun I tried to figure out how this works I have never seen him in my life before today. What I know is all from the movies. But I need go understand this. Use your common sense as remember all you have heard about guns before. Since the gun was way to heavy and firing would need strength to hold back which I didn't had because of the throbbing from accident in my head and my legs paining. From before.

I need to gather up. I have to shoot him I need strength to fire it.

And from what I see this is very heavy so it isn't empty probably. It has guns. And it weight is more than normal so its filled whole. Their is no chance I'll miss.

This is a real gun. And there is no chance it isn't.

I was lost in my thoughts , figuring out While the every single soul in the room was waiting for me too shoot.

Him. His men's and Viraj.

I tried to figure out how to trigger I tried to put it side, up and then down as I ended up triggering it. It was just the way it shows in the movies. As I grasped the weightage on me As I put my both hands together to hold in the pressure.

I need to shoot.

As I looked at him as I saw him all the memories from past clouded me. Our smiles, our tears, our fights, our anger. Everything. "You know you deserve to die for all the things you did to me. " I said to him as he looked at him in shock.

" You played with my heart while I was honest" I said to him as he kept staring at me with his cold eyes. "You. deserve. to .die " I said to him as he looked at me straight.

"Than kill me " he said in agonized voice as I reverted back. "I will " I said as I raised all my power and courage in me. And SHOT!!!!

RANVIJAY.

As all the men in the room went to release their gun point to me but stopped while I waited for them to kill me.

"You are so predictable " he said still laughing like a psychopath. "I knew you'll shot me " he said as he looked at me. I worried how come he had no effect on his body with the bullet in him.

Than I realised that instead of him one of his men took the shot for him. And was now withering in pain. While the other two took him away. I still astonished.

"You think I'm that much of an idiot to stand in front you with a gun, unguarded." he said while walking towards me as I looked at him. "But what do you think I will do for your betrayal?" he said as I looked at him.

"Now that you didn't. Should I kill him. " he said taking my hand and gun to point at Viraj again. As he stood to close to me. "Or your brother" he said while taking it to the brothers way.

But inside I felt nothing. Someone have said it right. If you try to scare someone so much, they became immune to it.

"Just kill whoever you want " I said to him as he laughed.

"Is this your another tactic?" he asked me as I faced him.

"No it's now just I don't care anymore." I said to him as laughed harder parting away from me.

But than I looked at one of Ranvijay's men beside brother as now I looked at him.

"You know Rv? you think you are smart but you are not. " I said to him as his laughed stopped.

"What do you mean? " he asked me playfully as I looked at him. And started to laugh out myself as Viraj too started to laugh. And then everyone on the room including his mens and brother.

Laughed at him as he was now truly astonished.

------------------------------------------------------------