36

MEERA

It's been two hours since Viraj walked out. As I was sitting thier with only one thing in my head that what the hell was Viraj hiding from me.

That reaction. It was guilt. I saw it in his eyes in his anger. It was his guilt.

But what was he guilty about?

No matter how hard I think I'm unable to understand anything about Viraj.

At the very beginning he treated me like a dog. Sinked in anger all the time. But then he talked something with brother at the hosptial and he changed as he was never like that with me. Once again.

He is being changing more ofther than someone changing thier expressions.

Why? What is her hid-

I was cut off out my thoughts when the door opened and the nurse came in. I looked at her as my eyes wandered at the door which was about to close when I saw Viraj sitting on hospital chair.

His elbows on his thighs and his face drown in his palms.

He was worried. About what ?

"You are discharged ma'am" the nurse spoke when without my realisation she already was removing the IVF from me.

I looked at her face when Viraj came in with Sagar.

He was looking much more tired than morning.

He was bothered. And it was dripping from his face.

"Hey sis !" Sagar said as he came in. And stood beside the bed . As I looked at him. And Viraj stood in front of bed , near the door.

He was maintaing his distance suddenly. When he just kissed me on the forehead at morning.

"Hii" I said without looking his way.

"How are you?" He asked inserting his hands in his pockets.

"Should I be honest " I asked him trying to smile but even I could understand that it was dull.

"Yeah be honest " he said smiling too.

"I'm awesome you know " I said trying to make a joke when he chuckled. Not on the joke but on my lameness.

Just because I'm miserable that doesn't means everyone have to live depressed.

The nurse bought the wheel chair as Sagar came beside me to help to sit on it.

Since it been so many days my legs were fine but not good enough for me to already walk.

I grabbed Sagar's arms as he supported me from back to stand and sit on the chair when suddenly Viraj's came in front before I could stand. I sat back at his sudden appearance as our eyes met.

"Take the Wheel chair away. I'll take her myself " he said to the nurse as she wanted to say something but she was rather already very horrifed to say something so she hesitated but then left with the wheel chair.

His eyes were saying something that I can't make it out.

"May I " he said as he gestures by his hands to scoop me while I immediately stopped him by my hands pushing him slightly away.

For a minute he was shocked by what was his expression conveying but then he became nuetral. The same expression taht I can't understand that what he means.

"You can't touch me until tell me" I said both our eyes lost in each other. As my words left me his reaction changed a little frustrated and a little angry.