Rose- part three

Rose: If you're gonna go with this living plastic, and I don't even believe that, but if we do... how did you kill it? 

The Warden: The thing controlling it projects life into the arm. I cut off the signal, dead. 

Rose: So that's radio control? 

The Warden: Thought control... Are you alright? 

Rose: Yeah. So, who's controlling it, then? 

The Doctor: Long story. 

Rose: But what's it all for? I mean, shop window dummies... what's that about? Is someone trying to take over Britain's shops? 

They laugh. 

The Doctor: No. 

ROSE: I know. 

The Warden: It's not a price war. 

They laugh again then become deadly serious. 

The Doctor: They want to overthrow the human race and destroy you. Do you believe me? 

Rose: No. 

The Doctor: But you're still listening. 

She stops. The Doctor and The Warden walk on. 

Rose: Really though, Doctor, Warden. Tell me. Who are you? 

THE DOCTOR: Do you remember like we were saying? About the Earth revolving? It's like when you were a kid. The first time they tell you the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it because everything looks like it's standing still. We can feel it.

The Doctor took Rose's hand and you gave him a cheeky nod.

The Doctor: The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, and the entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty-seven thousand miles an hour, and we can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me. Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go... 

He lets go of her hand.

The Warden: Show off.

The Doctor: That's who we are. Now, forget us, Rose Tyler. 

The Doctor takes the arm and waves it at Rose.

The Doctor: Go home. 

They walk away. Rose watches them retreating back and then starts to walk herself. The Doctor and the Warden step into a police box. Rose hears the sound of the TARDIS departing. She runs back as fast as she can. The police box is gone. She shields her eyes from the sun, looks around her, then walks away again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the day Rose finds her way to Mickey's flat.

 Mickey: Yahey, there's my woman! Kit off! 

Roes: Shut up. 

Mickey: Coffee? 

Rose: Yeah, only if you wash the mug. And I don't mean rinse, I mean wash. Can I use your computer? 

Mickey: Yeah. Any excuse to get in the bedroom. 

Mickey goes into the kitchen. Rose closes the door of his bedroom behind her. 

Mickey: Don't read my emails!

Rose turns on the computer and types "Doctor" into a search engine. No relevant results are found. She does the same for ''Warden'' with the same result. She types in "Doctor Living Plastic". Still nothing. She types "Warden Blue Box". The first result reads "Doctor/Warden Who - do you know these men? Contact Clive here..." She clicks on it and a webpage with a blurry photograph of the Doctor and The Warden and the words "Have you seen these men? Contact Clive" are presented to her. She clicks "Contact Clive".