World war three- part two

The Warden crashes in and blasts a fire extinguisher in the Slitheen's faces. 

The Doctor: Out! With us! Rose pulls the curtains down over Margaret's head and then both she and Margaret run to stand behind the Doctor. The Doctor looks at Harriet. 

The Doctor: Who the hell are you? 

Harriet: Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North. 

The Warden: Nice to meet you. 

Harriet: Likewise. 

The Warden blasts the fire extinguisher again. Then they run for it. 

The Warden: We need to get to the cabinet rooms! 

Harriet: The Emergency Protocols are in there! They give instructions on aliens! 

The Doctor: Harriet Jones, I like you. 

Harriet: And I like you too. They run. 

The Doctor bypasses a locked door with his sonic screwdriver and the Slitheen pursue them all the way back to the cabinet room. They have no time to close the door, so instead the Warden picks up a bottle of brandy and hold his sonic screwdriver to it. 

The Warden: One more move and my sonic device will triplicate the flammability of this alcohol. Whoof! We all go up. So back off. 

The Slitheen hesitate. 

The Warden: Right then. Question time. Who exactly are the Slitheen? 

Harriet: They're aliens. 

The Warden: Yes. I got that, thanks. 

Slitheen Joseph: Who are you, if not human? 

Harriet: Who's not human? 

Rose: They're not human.

Harriet: They're not human? 

The Warden: Can I have a bit of hush? 

Harriet: Sorry. 

The Doctor: So, what's the plan? 

Harriet: But he's got a Northern accent. 

Rose: Lots of planets have a North. 

The Doctor: He said hush. Come on! 

The Warden holds the brandy threateningly out in front of him. 

The Warden: You've got a spaceship hidden in the North Sea. It's transmitting a signal. You've murdered your way to the top of government, what for? Invasion? 

Slitheen Asquith: Why would we invade this God forsaken rock? 

The Doctor: Then something's brought the Slitheen race here, what is it? 

Slitheen Asquith: The Slitheen race?

Slitheen Joseph: Slitheen is not our species. Slitheen is our surname. Jocrassa Fel Fotch Pasameer Day Slitheen at your service. 

The Doctor: So, you're family. 

Slitheen Joseph: It's a family business. 

The Warden: Then you're out to make a profit. How can you do that on a "God forsaken rock"? 

Slitheen Asquith: Ahhh... excuse me? Your device will do what? Triplicate the flammability...? 

The Warden: Is that what I said? 

Slitheen Asquith: You're making it up! 

The Warden: Ah, well! Nice try. Harriet, have a drink. I think you're gonna need it.