World war three- final part

They stare intensely into each others eyes for a long moment until Rose averts her gaze with a shy smile. 

Harriet: Except it's not your decision, Doctor. It's mine. 

Jackie: And who the hell are you? 

Harriet: Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North. The only elected representative in this room, chosen by the people, for the people, and on behalf of the people I command you. Do it. 

The Doctor looks back at Rose and grins whilst The Warden looks extremely apprehensive. Joseph, Margaret and Asquith are still waiting for the phone to ring. 

Joseph: Victory... should be naked! He unzips his forehead. The other two follow suit. Rose jumps onto the table. 

Rose: How do we get out?

The Warden opens the briefcase containing the emergency protocols. 

The Warden: We don't. We stay here. He opens the emergency protocols. 

In New York, the newsreader receives new information through her earpiece. 

Newsreader: The council is voting. The results should be known any second now. 

The Slitheen finish removing their skin suits. The Warden shuffles through the protocols and then turns to address Mickey. 

The Warden: Use the buffalo password, it overrides everything. 

Mickey types the password in. Jackie watches him. 

Jackie: What're you doing? 

Mickey: Hacking into the Royal Navy... we're in. Here it is, uh... H.M.S. Taurean, Trafalgar Class Submarine, 10 miles off the coast of Plymouth. 

Jackie stands, agitated. 

The Warden: Right, we need to select a missile. 

Mickey: We can't go nuclear, we don't have the defence codes. 

The Doctor: We don't need it, all we need is an ordinary missile. What's the first category?

Mickey: Sub Haffoon, UGMA4A. 

The Doctor: That's the one. Select. 

Jackie walks up behind Mickey. 

Jackie: I could stop you. 

Mickey: Do it, then. 

The Warden: Ready for this? 

Mickey and Jackie stare at each other for a few more seconds, but Jackie doesn't move. 

Mickey: Yeah.

He looks back at the screen. Jackie sits back down. 

The Doctor: Mickey the Idiot. The world is in your hands. Fire. 

Breathing heavily, Mickey screws up his eyes and clicks the Fire button. 10 miles off the coast of Plymouth, a missile launches itself out of the sea. 

Jackie: Oh, my God. 

The missile is shown on the screen. Harriet taps the steel shutters. 

Harriet: How solid are these? 

The Doctor: Not solid enough, built for short range attack, nothing this big. 

Rose: Alright. Now I'm making the decision. I'm not gonna die, we're gonna ride this one out. It's like what they say about earthquakes, you can survive 'em by standing under a door frame. Now this cupboard's small so it's strong. Come and help me! Come on!