Vol 2 CH1- An unease feeling-part 1

~~~Two weeks later~~~

After the event at Vale's dork, Yang was forced into comatose for two weeks in her bed, with no movement or anything, Cosmos was felt his own fault. While Zero comfort Cosmos petting his back and said;

Zero: Cosmos, this is not your fault.

Cosmos: But this is my responsibility.

Zero: You not the only one with a burden on their shoulder, Cosmos.

Cosmos: I know what you mean, Zero, It just hard to keep it up... First Summer disappeared out of nowhere and now, Yang's comatose.

 Zero: I know, Ruby has told me before...

Cosmos nodded at Zero and continue to say;

Cosmos: Even so, we need to do our best to protect them...

Zero nods and gets up from his spot and said to Cosmos;

Zero: Cosmos, I will be heading to the cafeteria now, you want to come?

Cosmos: No, thanks. I needed to taking care of Yang's current condition.

Zero walks out of the team Rwby's dorm and headed straight to the cafeteria to meet up with Ruby and the rest, while Cosmos is cleaning Yang's body but he detected something disturbing in the distance using telepathic to communicated with Gai who is currently going on travel to the whole kingdom.

Cosmos: Gai, I needed to investigate something... 

Gai: Sure, Cosmos-san, but I'm currently at Mistral border so maybe I could investigate here first and if not in Mistral, I will find in another kingdom.

Cosmos: Alright.

~~~Gai P.O.V~~~

After Cosmos told me about the strange behavior in these kingdoms. But good thing that, I'm currently at Mistral. Maybe I could ask some people about this. As I walk through the roar, I saw everyone acting strange... Everyone was kinda emotionless, all quiet and all. I knock on one of the resident's door and waiting for someone to answer the door but no one came.

I kept on knocking on some resident's door and soon enough, one of them opens up and starts saying;

Woman: Good day, sir, how may I help you today?

Gai: Good evening ma'am, I have some question you might help up...

Woman: I see, come in then.

Gai: Thank you, ma'am.

Before I step into the woman's residence, I sense more disturbing in this kingdom but I couldn't locate the source and so, I step into the residence and saw the woman carrying a tray of tea in her hands as she set them down at the table.

Woman: Close the door, please.

I follow her instruction and closes the door and walk toward her, and before I have a chance to speak, the woman immediately answered it.

Woman: You are searching for a disturbing nature, aren't you?

Gai: Yes, but how did you know?

Woman: I used my semblance to sense the unnature force and this disturbance just started three days ago.

Gai: Then, would you know its location?