Sneak peek(final chapter)

Here a little sneak peeks for the final chapter, and I would make (???) is make sure I wouldn't accidentally type in. So let's get into it.
-------------------------------------------------------
On top of the Beacon Tower, Cosmos in his eclipse form and currently fighting against (???) while rescuing Pyhrra. Cosmos's timer is blinking due to he uses a lot of energy to purify at the (???).

Cosmos is kneeling down to the ground and panting and looks over to(???).

???: What's wrong, Cosmos? Tire already?

Cosmos still kneeling down on the ground while his timer starts to blink faster.

???: Oh, right... Your time is about to runs out... I will make this quick.

(???) pulls the string of the (???) before letting it go. At the same time, Ruby is rushing to the top and hoping that her father and Pyhrra are safe.

After she makes it to the top, she saw (???) let's go of the string and the (???) flying towards Cosmos's timer and Pierce through him.

Cosmos yell in pain as his timer goes blank and becoming gold dust and disappears in front of Ruby.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is a small sneak peek of the final chapter. Have a great day.

P.s: don't spoiler they whole chapter.