Black, white, and gold (chapter 8)

The day after Blake leaves Ruby's team... Ruby and Yang were worried about Blake but for Weiss... She doesn't care much for her as much.

While Asuka and Cosmos at Ozpin's office, all they could is how they can find Blake and Zero. Glynda suggest them to flies up to the sky and looks for them but they not agree with her, being in their ultra-form, they could easily miss them if they flies up.

Ozpin: So, we have only one option left... aren't we, Cosmos?

Cosmos: Yes, and it would be great way to find them but its will take some time to locate them.

Asuka: So, I will just bring your daughter to the nearest town to search for their missing teammate and Zero?

Cosmos: Yes, thank you Asuka for taking my place, I have some classes tomorrow—

Ozpin: Fear not Cosmos, I will let your students know that you will be unavailable for the next few days.

Cosmos: Thank you, Ozpin.

And that's, Asuka and Cosmos leave Ozpin's office and head to Ruby's dorm.

~~~At Ruby's dorm~~~

Yang: I can't believe you, Weiss! Not only you brat about Ruby and now you force Blake to leaves our team!

Weiss: Well, she will come back eventually...

Yang: That's not the point Weiss! You disagree with us for searching for Blake and Zero too!

Ruby: Maybe dad and Asuka are trying to help us find Blake and Zero?

Weiss: I highly doubt of th—

Before Weiss finish her sentence, Asuka opens up the door and tells them.

Asuka: Girls! We going to find your friend, Blake!

Weiss: Oh, you go—

Yang pulls Weiss's collar and said to her;

Yang: No more complaining princess! We're going out!

~~~Moment later~~~

At the middle of the town where, Ruby and Cosmos are at other side of the town while Yang, Weiss and Asuka are at the nearby dock, where they met Asuka there.

~~~Yang's side~~~

Yang, Weiss and Asuka walking at the dock and calling Blake's names.

Yang: Blake! Where are you!?

Asuka: Zero!

Weiss decided to open her mouth and said;

Weiss: You know, there is another way...

Yang: Nope! We are not doing that!

Weiss: What? Its just an opinion.

Asuka: And it the worst one.

Weiss: Fine...

Weiss kept walking until she bump into someone and she looks at the person, its was Cosmos who came out from a shop.

Yang: Uncle Cosmos! What are you doing here!? Wasn't you with Ruby just now?