Shining Beacon pt2(Chapter 3)

After Cosmos finish his fight with the Neo Chaos Nevermore, he flew back to Beacon and change back to his human self, he starts to walks to the auditorium where Ruby and Yang are, once he reaches, he saw Ozpin is still middle of his speech;

Ozpin: ... to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. And I would like you to meets your new professor at the time being. Cosmos, please come up here and introduce yourself to the student.

Ozpin called Cosmos to the stage and he introduces himself. 

Cosmos: Greetings students, I'm Cosmos, your new martial art professor, but I also have another name, that you all called the giant blue Huntsman...

The students were surprised that the famous huntsman is going to teach them, some of them are disbelief him, some is fangirling and some of still surprised.

Cosmos: And it seems that I would love to teaches you all some hand to hand combat, and that's all, thank you. Glynda, you may take the stand.

Cosmos walks down the stage and Glynda still at the stage and said;

Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready, you are dismissed.

After Glynda finishes her talks, Cosmos walks to Yang and Ruby's direction. 

Yang: ... kind of off.

Ruby: It's almost like he wasn't there but I glad dad can in this school.

Cosmos: Ruby, Yang.

Yang: Uncle Cosmos!

Ruby: Dad!

They both hug him while he snuggles their hair until Weiss spoke up.

Weiss: It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cosmos.

Cosmos: Pleasure is all mine, Weiss.

Until Cosmos finishes his talks to Weiss, Jaune walks up to them and say;

Jaune: I'm a natural blond, You know!

Weiss facepalmed herself and Ruby, Yang, and Cosmos look at him.

~~~Timeskip to night time~~~

In the Ballroom, where the students are sleeping and while some of them are playing some card or reading some books or listening to the news, but Ruby is writing a letter to her friends back at Signal Academy. Until Yang spoke up and laid next to her.

Yang: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think dad well, my dad and mom approve of all the boys, though.

Yang: I know I do. *purr*

She looks at the male students where were buff and wrestling around until she saw Jaune wearing a Pumpkin Pete sleepwear. 

Yang: Ew...

She was Ruby writing the letter to the Signal Academy and she asks her.

Yang: What's that?

Ruby: A letter to the gang back at Signal. I'm promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going.