First Big Step(Chapter 4)

Cosmos was the first to wake up in the staff room, and when he looks at the clocks, it shows is six in the morning, he got up from his bed and walks to the bathroom to wash, after that, he wents to the ballroom to wakes Yang and Ruby.

Cosmos: Ruby, Yang, time to wake up.

Ruby: *sleepy* five more minutes, dad...

Cosmos: I made you two favorite breakfast in the cafeteria before someone eats.

Ruby: I'm awake now!! Come on, Yang. Wake up!!

Yang: I'm up.

Yang and Ruby all went to the bathroom and wash themselves and head to the cafeteria to eat their breakfast. Cosmos asks Ruby;

Cosmos: Ruby, do you remember our lesson at the Patch?

Ruby: I remember and don't worry about it, dad, I know what I'm doing.

Cosmos: Good, because I sense something dangerous is in the forest, just to be careful, alright?

Ruby: Alright, Yang, come on, let's to the locker room and grab our weapon.

Cosmos looks at Ruby and Yang are walk to the locker room to gather their weapon, but Cosmos felt sense something similar to the monster that he has purified them at Earth. He just went to meet Ozpin and Glynda when they going to the Beacon cliff.

~~~At locker room~~~

As Ruby and Yang are in the locker room, they saw a girl with orange hair talking to a boy with a pink strike on his hair. 

???: ... Can you imitate a sloth?

???: Nora...

Nora: Yes, Ren?

Ren: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

Nora: ... That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together.

Ren: Come on, Nora. Let's go.

Nora: But not "together" together.

As they walk past Ruby and Yang.

Ruby: Wonder what those two were so worked up about.

Yang: Oh, who knows... So! You seem awfully chipper this morning.

Ruby then reaches her Cresent Rose out of her locker and said;

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff. Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

Yang says again;

Yang: Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together, just like Uncle Cosmos.

Ruby: Ugh, you sound like dads! (Yes, Cosmos is her actual father and Tai is her stepfather)

She then shoves her Cresent Rose into her locker and said again;

Ruby: Okay, first of all, what does meeting people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk!

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on your team or something...