The badge and the burden(chapter 5)

~~~Morning 6 AM ~~~

Cosmos is currently fighting another Chaos Grimm is terrorizing the nearby village, but the Chaos Grimm he faces is far stronger and faster to deal enough damage to Cosmos, Cosmos's timer starts to blinks to red and suddenly, a beam fires past him and hits the Chaos Grimm in the process. He looks at his back and saw two figures standing behind him.

???: Cosmos-san, you alright?

???: Hey, Cosmos! Let me handle this monster for you!

Cosmos: Orb, Zero.

Gai: Now let us destroy this Chaos Grimm. 

Zero uses his sluggers to damage the Chaos Grimm while Orb uses his calibur to slash the Chaos Grimm's arms. The Chaos Grimm yells in pain as it becomes weaker.

Zero: Now! Wide Zero-Shot!

Gai: Orb supreme calibur!!

Cosmos: Naybuster Ray!!

All three ultras shoot their beam at the Chaos Grimm until it exploded into pieces. Then they all fly along with Cosmos to Beacon academy. Once they reach Beacon academy, Cosmos changes to his human-self, and Gai able to change his human-self but Zero can't change to the human-self and cuz Cosmos uses his energy to shrink down Zero and his appearance. he has a red and blue combination with silver layer hoodie, blue jeans, his sluggers are on his back, his hair is full silver hair with a green streak on the tip of his hair and he shocks when he saw Cosmos in human form without a host.

Zero: Ehh!? I thought you would be Musashi!? I thought you need a host...

Cosmos: Yes, I took this form when I arrive on this planet. By the way, where Dyna? 

Gai: Dyna-san is busy with his thing first but he will arrive here as soon as possible. But you look good in human form.

Cosmos: Thank you. 

They're talking until Ozpin came to the roof and starts to speak.

Ozpin: Now, what do we have here, professor Cosmos? *sip coffee*

Cosmos: These are my allies, Zero and Kurenai Gai, known as Orb.

Ozpin: Greetings, Zero, and Gai. I'm sure, Cosmos has spoken of me?

Zero: Yes, and I can't believe he has a child with a human! Now that's I can't think of!

Ozpin: Indeed, although, Mr.Zero, you look like a teenager...

Zero: Wait what!?

Zero looks at himself and screams as he in his teenage years.

Zero: I can't believe, am I in 17 years old body!! I'm 7500 years old!!

Gai: Zero-san, looks like you need education now. 

Ozpin: Now, now, we don't want to miss your first day of classes, don't we?

They all nodded and headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. After Cosmos hear a whistle blow at the dormitory and think would be Ruby calling her teammates wakes up. Cosmos then told Zero too prepared and told him to go to professor Port's class with Ozpin, and he headed to his office to ready for his work with Gai. But Gai wants to explore the world, so Cosmos allows him to go, as long as if he needed help.