Ruby Rose(chapter1)

~~~10 years later~~~
~~~In the city of Vale~~~

In the night, there are a group of people walking in the alleyway, they wear a black suit with red neckties, red sunglasses, and a hat, but only one person is different than them, he wears a white suit, black pants,  white shaft on his neck, a ginger hair and a bowler hat. The man was Roman Torchwick, as he and the group of people walking down the street, the people on the street was scare of them as they slowly back away. Roman and his man, walk to a store and named 'From dust till dawn', they went into the shop and an old man is standing inside of his counter but there is a little girl who wears a red hood and black dress and reading a magazine.  They were looking inside the shop which is full of dust until Roman speak up;

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

As he says, his man starts to point the gun at the old man and threatening him.

Old man: P-please, just take my lien and leave! 

Roman: Sh, sh, sh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust.

He orders his men to gather the dust in the shop, one of them pulls out a suitcase and opens it, inside contain some containers, they used it on the dust tube where the dust is stored and they insert the container to the tube and fill it. One of them opens another suitcase for the crystal and he orders the old man to put it in.

Henchman: Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

As one of them ready to fill the other container from the tube, he hears a piece of music in the playing at the back. He turns around and saw a girl standing there watching a magazine, he over there and yell at her and pull out his sword.

Henchman: Alright kid, put your hands in the air where I can see'em. 

She didn't respond to him as she continues to read the book.

Henchman: Hey, I say hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?

Still no response, and he walks over to her and grabs her shoulder and turns her around, he saw her wearing a headphone. He points the headphone on her head and she let the headphone down and ask;

Ruby: Yes?

Henchman: I say, put your hand in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing me?

Henchman: Yes!

Ruby: Oh.

After she responded to him, she quickly attacks the henchman and flies by Roman who standing there watching the dust. He saw one of his henchmen flown by him, he orders another henchman to check it. The henchman runs toward Ruby and points the gun at her.

Henchman: Freeze!

A few moments later, She kicks the henchman through the window with her and she slowly standing up and unfold her weapon, Cresent Rose, as Roman and his henchmen look at her. She looks back at them and twirls her weapon and stab on the ground and close the headphone.

Roman: Okay... Get her!

He orders his men to fight her, one of them swings his sword to her and she quickly dodges the attack and counters back at him by kicking him in the face, and unhooks her weapon on the ground and stands on her feet. She saw other men run toward her, she pull the trigger on her weapon and spin around and attacks two men, one of them starts shooting with his gun, Ruby quickly dodges the bullets and attack him, and land near to Roman.