The Fates of Greeza's Children Vol2 ch4 pt1

After Winter turns herself into her ultra self, M.G. saw her as it turns to her direction as Glacier ready her stance from M.G. But for some reason, M.G.(Mother of Greeza) didn't attack her as somewhat a speech that only Ultras can hear her properly,

"Why are you standing in my way, Warrior of light," M.G. asks,

Glacier was flabbergasted by this sudden speech from M.G. She replied, "Why is your motive for destroying the city as well as going to Beacon!" Still on her stance.

"It is none of your business, Warrior of Light," as she "walks" through the city and destroys within its path.

"I won't let you!" Glacier launches herself in front of M.G. to stop her advancement.

"Foolish, Warrior of Light, you will be outmatched by my prowess of strength and agility," M.G. spoke back to her as it swing its arms and causes Glacier to knock to the nearest building, while the Atlas aircraft fires their shots at M.G. but none of their shots reaches her as the bullets, missiles and such are futile to its supreme power, and it return the weaponry to them and destroyed the remaining Atlas military and only left Glacier slowly standing up because of her inexperience of her ultra self.

Before M.G. can continue her way, she receives a massive amount of damage from other individuals as she looks in the direction is Orb in his Origin form and Geed in his Magnificent form.

"Warrior of lights, why are you stopping for my advancement!" M.G. asks angrily as she fires her void beam to the new arrives, Orb dodges her attacks as he spins the Orbcalibur to flame mode, and fires the fireball toward M.G. as she absorbs his attack and returns to him as Void bomber(Mother of Greeza's move sets)and explode Orb surrounding as debris flying around him while Geed charge toward her and tackle toe to toe as their strength is evenly matched but M.G. was much stronger as she lifts Geed up as she threw him to the nearest building and shaken the ground beneath him, Glacier used her sluggers as she threw to M.G. as they manage to scrap her off some hits but she hits back harder than tenfold, by using her Void Charge beam(Her move sets) and causing Glacier launches half the city away and crashes to the building grunting in pain. 

Orb rushes to M.G. again as he slashing his Orbcalibur to damage it, but to his surprise, she manages to hold it within her wings as she knocked it out of Orb's hand and fires multiple Void Bomber (mini version) at him to keep him down while Geed rushes again but he also receives the same treatment as Orb as well. 

Glacier, Geed, and Orb timers start to blink as they struggle to fight against M.G. "All of you shall perish!" As M.G. said loudly as she gathered the anti-matter energy around her surrounding before she was hit hard against her back.

Zero landed after he drop-kicked on M.G.'s back as she was interrupted, "HOW DARE YOU!? I WILL DECIMATE THIS PLANET TO SMITHERING EVEN WITH MY CHILDREN ON THIS WORLD!!" M.G. is furious when Zero lands in front of the fallen Ultras;

"You guys okay!?" Said Zero, they all nodded weakly "Just go back to your human self, I will take care of her" Before he lunge against M.G. and he delivered some punches in the chest.

Meanwhile, at Beacon, Nora is still having pain due to her eyes being in pain for the rest of the night and is treated in the bunker under the Beacon, while on the other side of the city where Neo is treated with an experience optic surgeon and examined her eyes, they also can't figure it out why the eyes lens refusing to revert to their original state, as for Neo, she didn't feel any significant pain.

Back in the city, M.G. traded blows with Zero's punches as they equally matched their speed and accuracy, before M.G. fires a pillar of the void beam toward him and causing him to crash through against multiple buildings along the blast from M.G.'s ray, "Had enough, warrior of light?" M.G. asks as she slowly gets tired while Zero slowly gets up from the rumbles, "Heh, You're twenty thousand years too early beat me! LUNA MIRACLE!" as his body has been a cover-up by Navy blue layer overlaps the red as his slugger became blue on the blade side.

"Luna Miracle Zero," he speaks calmly as he used his Miracle eye sluggers to attack M.G. in all directions and clip some of the pieces off her wings, as Zero landed in front of M.G. again, he saw his hand have a Glyph that Weiss has used during her class, of course, Zero pay no mind and used it randomly and somehow he manages to hold M.G. down by using the black glyph.

Winter, who was in the rubble of a damaged building and saw Zero's hand with her family pass-down semblance to subdue M.G. before changing into Strong Corona form, which was his upper half was covered with red patterns with gold stripes, and two lines go down to each leg. As he collides his arm bracelet and flame slowly engulf within his fist.

"GULNATE BUSTER!!" Zero yelled as he shot out his finisher to M.G. who was still being subdued, but at the very last moment, a golden portal opens up M.G. was dragged inside as a random Twintails appear and took the hits and explode to bits.

Zero looks over the scene as he was surprised by a Twintails corpse scattered around the area where he tried to finish her. 

To be continued...