New info

Hey, reader, Vaal here. I want to say something before the next chapter and that is the new villains will be introduced.

 Some of them are my OC villain and monster.

So the first villain going to be introduced is Melacusla Seijin(Alien Melacusla), who is an alien from Planet Medusania, a peaceful planet before her tyranny. She is capable of changing her appearance and enlarge herself in combat or infiltrating. She is also the dangerous alien species in the universe, that her power was unmatched to King or Noa. 

She also has a pet is Mirocula, the mirror monster. It is capable of producing multiple mirrors and traps its prey before attacking them in the mirror dimension. It is also capable of transporting itself by entering the mirror.  It said that it has fought against Mirror Knight before joining Melacusla.

Barabos, hit-man terrible monster. which is the stronger version of Barabas. Has the ability to change its weapon to adjust the battlefield and the opponent to fight. It has fought multiple Ultra at the same time and killed the weakest Ultra if they were not paying attention.

Finally, the OC alien is Elascala Seijin, (Alien Elascala), The hybrid of multiple of Yapool's DNA and Reiblood's DNA, capable of creating and commanding the monsters in his hand. 

Astramon Alpha, the flower monster, is the same as the original Astramon but it has differences. Its flower mouth has become larger than the original, whip much longer, and the hook become sharper. 

That's all my OC monsters and aliens. Now for the villain will appear in the future chapter;

The first villain is Celebro, who has been contained by Tregear and currently hosting a victim(Hint: The name of the season with a combination of a flower). Second, Absolute Tartarus is returning to the series, when or where will he appear is up to him.

The third villain is Dark Zagi, he will be returning to the series at end of Volume 4 or an early cameo at the end of Volume 3

Now some changes, Pyrrha, who was supposed to be Tiga's host at that time, but Trigger already came out and I have to replace Tiga with Trigger. The next change is for Gut Eagle, it will be the only combat aircraft for Beacon, and more will add soon during Volume 2. Lastly, about Dyna and Gaia, Dyna(Asuka) will transfer his light to Ren After Volume 3, and while, Gaia's light will give it to Blake when she returns to Menagerie.

Why do I say that Dyna will transfer his light to Ren? It is because Asuka's light started getting faded and if he can't find a new successor for the next Dyna, there will be no Dyna at all.

Here is a bonus, Magma Seijin(He a good guy now) will be recruited as a bodyguard in Schnee Manor and he will kill Jacques if he didn't follow the law. Don't know when he will appear, maybe in Volume 3 or cameo in Volume 2.

That's all, Thank you.