Vol 2 ch2- An unease feeling- pt2

After the destruction at the Mistral's ocean floor, Cosmos, Gai, and Riku are currently in an inn to stay overnight and look after the unconscious Yang. They all silent until Riku starts asking some questions.

Riku: So, how did she have... you know?

Gai: I don't know what actually happens but Cosmos-san knew something about his niece.

Riku: Niece?

Cosmos: Yes. A few weeks ago, there a group of Galactrons came here to collect her for some reason.

Riku: Galactron?! I thought they won't active anymore!?

Gai: That's my theory. If Gilbaris were still alive, he would builts armies of Galactron...

Riku: We need to find him now or else this planet wouldn't be safe!

Cosmos: That's the thing, Riku... We don't know who send those Galactron here nor who rebuilt them.

Until the ground suddenly shakes violently causes everything in the room to fall off the shelves. A moment later, the shakes came to a halt.

Gai: What is that!?

Riku: We need to check it out!

Cosmos and Gai nodded at Riku and ran out of the inn and left Yang but they didn't know that Yang's body starts to appear in a different look. She has a full black body with red lines wrapped around her left hand and yellowish zig-zag lines across her body, a fiery timer with the color of the blue middle of her chest, her eyes have curved reddish eyes and faded back to her original self and repeatedly changing. (A preview of Yang's ultra  form don't have art for that, so you could think what she like)

Riku, Gai, and Cosmos look around to see what causes the massive earthquake outside of the inn. They asked the people who ran out of their houses and lucky they got a person who witnesses the mastermind behind it.

Man: I saw something that looks like an aircraft or something that crashes near that mountain over there.

Gai: Thank you.

They went in the direction where the man pointed when something crashed down. Meanwhile, back at the inn, Yang's body kept on changing as her eye went widen and woke up from a shock, she looks around and starts questioning herself, where is she and why is she in the inn in the first place? All she remembers was fighting against Zero, her uncle, and Asuka the previous night before. The sudden headache causes Yang to yelp in pain as the pain increase. But she doesn't know that she has been changing her body structure frequently and slowly driven to rage.

Back in the forest, Cosmos, Gai, and Riku are still searching for the mysterious object the crashes nearby and lucky Gai found a trail of crashes landed that led to the mysterious object. When they arrived at the crash site, they saw it was an aircraft in three different sections. The bottom section has red lines, the middle section has a wides wingspan with blue lines across the metal surface, the top section has a detachable cannon currently attach to the bottom section with a yellow line across the pilot seat and both of the wing.

 The bottom section has red lines, the middle section has a wides wingspan with blue lines across the metal surface, the top section has a detachable cannon currently attach to the bottom section with a yellow line across the pilot seat and both o...