In the next part 2 of Vol 2 chp 4

For the next part of chp 4, Tartarus will be introduced and the dark lands where Salem is.

The characters will be introduced within this next part is;

1: M.G (probably need to think of new name)

2: Tartarus

3: Alien Reiblood

4: Summer(Celebro)

5: Asher Fall

Another note, I decided to make Cinder Fall have a twin sister, and here a little story about them, the eldest, Cinder Fall is calm and yet shy, but she's live a happy life but for Asher, she is exactly like the Cinder we knew in the series but instead of using her own name, Asher swap with her sister's name and become Cinder Fall that we know, and the eldest became Asher Fall.

And also, I decided to make a isotope version of Salem, where she didn't drown in revenge and such, and I will made her where Ozpin before meeting her in the first place.

I almost forgot, is anybody want to see IF in action? If any of you confuse who If is, it is from Ultraman Max (specifically ep 15)

Mercury and Emerald wont be making their appearance in this series, here the reason, Mercury was killed by his father when he tried to kill him, while Emerald was arrested for robbery for pickpocket and have a reputation for trespass into other people's property. And Tyrian, Hazel and Watts still at Salem's group.

And ofc, I will add a little secret in future chapters

There will be a chapter where Amber was ambushed by "Cinder" and her crew, a mysterious Ultra appears and stops them before harming Amber. The mysterious Ultra acts like primitive and violent and yet fight almost like a martial arts fighter.

Comment on this info for any returning monsters or ultras you like to see in the future