Shining Beacon pt1(chapter2)

The scene where the bullhead is descending from the sky along with Cosmos, once the door opens, the blond boy first to ran out of the ship and find the trash can to throw out.

Yang and Ruby walkout from the bullhead along with another student, they also saw Cosmos is awaiting them in front of them.

They walk together to the auditorium where the students headed to, Ruby and Yang saw Beacon Academy in front of them, they saw in awe.

Ruby & Yang: Wow~

Cosmos: Indeed... it never gets old from the point of view.

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this! Right, uncle Cosmos!

Cosmos: Indeed, Yang, Beacon always has a beautiful view rather you the sky or the ground, you never get used to it. Now let us get going to the auditorium.

When they continue to walk to the auditorium, Ruby saw other students' weapons and start to fly around.

Ruby: Ooh! Ooh! Sis, Dad!

As she points at the weapon and starts squirming around like fangirl.

Ruby: That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

As Ruby about to fly away from excitement, Yang pulls her hood, and Cosmos watches his niece and daughter, smiling at them.

Ruby: Ow, ow...

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Even dad is a weapon!

Cosmos: I'm technically not a weapon but that will do.

Ruby: They're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon around your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then opens her scythes and hug it.

Ruby: Of course, I'm happy with Cresent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better.

Yang walks over to Ruby and dug her hood on her face.

Yang: Ruby, come one, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you and dad?

After Yang about to answer Ruby's question, her friends came and took her along together.

Yang: Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going?

When Ruby still twirling around, and Cosmos hold her back down.

Ruby: Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? ... Do we have dorms? I'm don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby is still dizzy from the spinning and fall over some luggage. Cosmos ran to her and ask her if she alright. Until a person stands in front of them, she has white pale skin, white dresses, and white boots.

???: Uhh, what's are you doing!?

Ruby: Uh... sorry.

???: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?